I Need You

Is it Sunday already? Weylynn is awakened by Maroon 5's 'Sunday Morning'.  He stretches and yawns before placing his bare feet on the floor. He looks around wondering where Axe is. After laying lazily in bed. He finally he gets the energy to stand and walks over to his bathroom. 

MEANWHILE

"Reyke! Put me down!" Axe yells at Reyke's back before landing butt first into the lake.  "Really?!" she says eying a laughing Reyke.

"You said to put you down. So, I did." He says with an adorable smile.

She frowns adorably at him. "Yea, on my feet." She smiles up at him, no longer able to resist Reyke's carefree demeanor.

He cocks his head to the side. His smile grows even wider. "You didn't specify."

She shakes her head at him smiling to herself.  "I have to go." She says remembering what today is.

His smile drops instantly. "Is it because I dropped you in the water?" He looks at her with a puppy face.

She stands and wraps her arms around him. "No. I have to get back. I have to do something with Walez."

"Today? But I fed you, and I want to spend the day with you." He playfully pouts trying to get her to change her mind.

"I know, but it's very important to the both of us." 

"What do you have to do?" He follows her as she walks away from him toward the truck.

Axe stops with her back toward him. "Just know it is important, okay?" she says continuing toward the truck.

Reyke runs his hand through his hair, and nods. "Okay..."

She finishes getting dressed and turns to him. "I'll call you later." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and heads toward her bike.

"You missed my lips." He says with a sad smirk.

She smiles back at him from her bike. "Later Jerk!" She takes off in the direction of home.

BACK AT WEYLYNN'S HOUSE

"Bendicion Ma." He kisses her cheek and heads for the cereal cabinet.

"Bendicion. Que Eso?!" she motions toward the cereal box in his hand.

"Cereal?" He looks at her strange.

She face-palms. "I know what it is, why are you eating cereal?"

"Because, I'm hungry.  Are you okay Ma?" He gives her a concerned look.

"No, I'm not! Your poor mother slaved over a hot stove to make her baby boy lunch and he would rather eat cereal." She says leaning against the sink, and putting her hand over her heart dramatically.

His eyes widen and he shoves the cereal back into the cabinet and runs to the stove. "You made me lunch Ma?" He looks at the various pots with childlike awe.

"Yes, I did." She crosses her arms, pouting.

He chuckles and wraps his arm around her and hugs her tight. "Te amo Mama." He kisses her cheek.

"Te amo Pumpkin. Okay, eat!" She shoves him toward the stove, while uncovering the hot pots.

He laughs and grabs a plate from the cabinet and starts to put food on it.

"What is this?! Are you on a diet? Give me this plate." She takes his plate and shoos him away from the stove.

He sits on a stool facing her and smiles at her as she attacks his plate with food.