Prologue

A/N: Hello to all my readers!  This is my first fanfic, so please feel free to review!! Sorry if its bad! Also dont be shy to message me about what you want to happen next! Im happy too here your ideas!! <3 :D

Disclaimer: I do not own Kamigami no Asobi, only my OC and the plot.

{New Charcter}

Name: Amunet

Age: 17-18

Height: 5ft 7''

Ethincity: Egyptian (From Ancient Egypt.....)

Race: Human

Personality: Kind, shy around strangers, but quite cheeky when gets to know them better, genorous, loving, intelligent and adventurous.

Fav food: Spicy foods and Cornbread

Likes: Playing senet (Ancient Egyptian board game), looking at the stars, playing pranks on the priests, praying, eating, bathing and daydreaming.

Dislikes: Listening to her father(The Pharaoh), Funerals, Royal ceremonies, Violence, Father trying to marry her to Egyptian nobles, thinking about her mothers death.

___________________________________________________________________________

{Prologue}

*Amunet's POV*

*In Ancient Egypt*

I was looking at the sky one starry night and thought to myself, ''I hope mums safe in Paradise, may Osiris have mercy on you.''  Only did I realise I was on the verge of tears, starting to weep like a child.

I wiped them away and went back to lie on my bed. I was thinking about what my father will ask me tomorrow,''Be more lady like, do your chores, do something useful''. But to me it all sounded like, ''Yadda, yadda, yadda and blah, blah, blah''. What a load of gibberish.

I sighed then closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up and realised what time of the day it was. '' Ohh crap, my fathers going to let out his true colours now.'' I quickly got changed into a long Egyptian dress and put on egyptian acesseseries, then put on eye liner.  Then i quickly hurried to my fathers throne room and stood there waiting. ''Sorry im late, Father'', I huffed, folding my arms and waiting for a reply. ''You maybe late, but the point is that you're here now, however as a result of your actions then I will ask you to take extra chores for a week.''  ''Is that understood?''  '' Yes father'', I sighed.  '' Good, now get to work'', he replied proudly.

I made my way to the exit and wandered out of the throne room, leaving the old man behind. '' I am a princess, why do i have to do all the work'', I huffed angrily. But i just ignored it and faced the consequences, If I just moaned all my life then people would proberbly think Im a spoilt brat, and i wouldnt blame them either.

I just let out a sigh, then walked on. I came across to a ruby gem that laid on the floor then picked it up. I thought, ''What on earth would this be doing here.'' Until i heard a strange voice coming from the gem and it started to call my name, ''Amunet, Amunet,...Amunet!'' Then out of no-where a strange light engulfed around me, then i started to fall into a deep sleep.''

*In the academy*

When i woke up I found myself surrounded with beautiful gardens,and saw that the gem i touched has turned into a ruby ring. (Jesus, thats an alliteration!) I started to wander around thinking where the hell I was.

A/N: Dun, dun, dunnn!! I left it as a clifffhanger on purpose, hehehe :P Well i hope you enjoyed the prologue!! I wonder what will happen next.....Something exciting i hope!! Anyway if you enjoyed it please feel free to review, it would be much appreciated!!! Arigato!!! <3<3 Farewell my readers!! :3