~Chapter 2.5~

Disclaimer: I do not own Kamigami no Asobi, only my OC and the plot.

*Amunet's POV*

Me and Thoth were casually walking down the hallway, with me still trying to keep up with him. 

''Would you mind if you slowed down a bit!'' I exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

Thoth glared at me which was a sign that I proberly wasn't going to do so well in the afterlife. My heart was proberly going to get eaten by Ammit and then I would have been screwed. Plus, it also doesn't help that I haven't really followed 'The 42 Principles of Ma'at', I've only disobeyed a few of them but these Gods can be pretty strict with the rules and I've heard how these mythology stories go. And it's not pretty.

I was still spaced out in my 'ocean of thoughts', when Thoth suddenly had me up against the wall, with his arms trapping me. It soooo felt like deja vu.

''Well, you're just going to have to keep up aren't you?'' He coldly replied with a smirk slowly appearing on his face.

Can you believe the nerve of this guy?! I sighed and remembered that I was going to have to keep a crystal-clear record at this school. Afterall, I had a reputation to keep up.

''Fine'', I replied with still a hint of annyonce in my tone.

He freed me from his grasp and took a few steps back.

''Finally, I can breath again'', I said with a hint of sarcasm as I was slowly trying to steady my breathing.

Thoth's smirk faded away into the glare that I already knew. I could tell from our experiences so far, that me and him really weren't going to get along. Especially with my sarcasm and his cold glares.

We quickly found ourselves to a door that had my named inscribed into it.

''This is your room, so please feel free to do whatever you wish. There will be food at the cafeteria and there is a school store that has everything you need. And as for the ring, it will eventually guide your way through this academy and may aid you when you need help the most. I will be in the libary if you need anything.''

''Ummm......Okay!'' I exclaimed, trying to pull a smile on my face while still keeping my sarcastic comments to a minimum. But I was still puzzled about the ring 'aiding me when I need help the most'. Seriously, what in Osiris was going to happen to me now!

''Bye, I will see you later when you will meet all the other gods'' Thoth replied, as he began to walk off somewhere, proberly the libary.

''Bye!'' I managed to give a small but annoyed smile.

I opened the door to my room and the light automatically switched itself on. ''This is going to be a long day'', I quietly muttered to myself. Aside from that, the room was actually quite nice with its comfty looking furniture and colourful walls and acceseries. I could really get used to it! I decided that I should get some rest before we all met eachother. I can be quite cranky when I don't get my beauty sleep.

~A/N~

Sorry it's such a short update! And the next chapter will be called ~more introductions~, Where she will meet all the other gods! I just got really tired and i was trying to make this a really long chapter but it kinda failed......

Plus its MY BIRTHDAY IN 8 DAYS!!! I WILL BE 13, the joys of becoming a teenager..........YAY!!!.......

Since its going to be my birthday and all and I usually go partying ALL NIGHT (IM JOKING about it being all night but thats what i call it and its normally just going out with friends or having maybe a bit of a party...) I don't really know the next time I can update.....BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST!!!

BYEEE!!! HAVE A NICE NIGHT NOW!!!! (ITS NIGHT TIME IN UK...JUST INCASE YOU'RE WANDERING....)

PLEASE REVIEW/COMMENT AND VOTEEE!!!! IT WOULD MAKE ME A VERY HAPPY WRITER!!!!! ;)))))))

-Leah