~A Night At The Library~

A/N: OMG I have over 400 reads and 16 votes THANKYOU SOO MUCH!!! I'm not going to bore you with my excuses for not updating so let's just get on to the story, I'm sorry!!~

*Amunet's POV*

After that uhh....incident I ran off.

"Wait!! Get back here!!!" Loki shouted at me who was now running like an idiot. I wasn't really sure where I was going but hey, at least at got away from Loki.

When he was out of sight, I returned back to my normal walking style. The entrance ceremony didn't start till tomorrow so I was free for the rest of the day. I looked up at the sun and it looked about late afternoon so I decided to go to the library to kill some time. I know it's probably not the best place to go since Thoth was there, but I took this as an opportunity to have some special bonding time with Anubis, ya know as fellow Egyptians.

*10 mins later*

I went up toward the library doors and cautiously opened the doors. Thoth was there reading a book. Typical. For a knowledge God anyway. And behind him was a rather shy Anubis, hiding. Aww, what a cutie I thought. Little did I know I was now stood at the table where the two Gods were sat, staring in awe at Anubis who to be honest looked a bit freaked out by my sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here, Miss Amunet?" Thoth asked with his eyes fixed on me.

"Looking for a book to read, this is a library after all. Why else would I be here?"

"Fine, look for a book and then be quiet."

"Okay then..."

I began to walk around the library until I found the 'fiction book' section. It sounded quite interesting so I picked up a random book and started to read. After a few flicks through the pages I noticed that this wasn't in my language, it just looked like some foreign gibberish.

"Gods of Egypt, why does everything have to be so complicated!!" I complained, ignoring Thoth's glares.

"What's the problem now, human?"

"I don't understand this weird writing, can you translate it into Hieroglyphics? Please?" I tried to be polite, in truth I was more frustrated than I was letting on.

He sighed and then clicked his fingers, the writing on the page instantly turning into my own country's language. I was amazed.

"Thankyou Thoth!~"

"No problem, now you can sit down next to Anubis over there. He isn't very good with humans so don't do anything stupid. Got it?"

"Yes." I said and then made my way over to Anubis who was still looking as adorable as ever, I just wanted to sqeeze the life out of him.

I flicked back to the first page and started to read. Anubis started to stare at me, with his head tilting to the side slightly.

"Oh my Gods, your soo cute!!!" I screamed as I hugged Anubis tightly, cuddling into his warm body. That probably wasn't the best move to make but I live in the present, not the future so I don't think about the consequences.

His eyes widened in shock but surprisingly, he cuddled into my large breasts which made me blush a bit. Thoth didn't look impresssed. He coughed, catching me and Anubis' attention. Way to ruin the moment Thoth.

"Are you two done?" He asked while me and Anubis pulled away from each other, looking like giant, red tomatoes.

"Uhh...yes."

"Good."

After that I resumed back to my book. Everything had gone silent.

*About 6 hours later*

I woke up, lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room. I guessed that it was probably around 4 am, but I wasn't sure. I remember reading books at the library, then drifting off into a deep sleep. Thoth must of carried me here.

I turned around on the bed and I almost died. There, asleep was Thoth. Shirtless. My face turned BRIGHT red. I looked like I could set something on fire. And that stuff is DANGEROUS.

I could feel his warm breath against my body which sent shivers down my spine. He looked so peaceful (unlike when he's awake). And because he was sleeping here, it must have been in his room which is a bit much for someone you only just met a couple of days ago. Anyways, I decided to just go back to sleep, hoping this would all be over in the morning.

*The next morning*

I woke up and immediately turned to my side. Thoth wasn't there. I sighed in relief and somewhat disappointment, then got up. I opened the door and went down the hall, then went down in a different direction and then went down another hall. I eventually found myself at the door of my room, which I happily opened to and walked inside, shutting the door behind me. I made my way to the bathroom where I took a nice, hot bath and took care of all my other personal needs, then opened my closet and put on a clean, soft linen dress. After all that, I put on some kohl and all my jewellery. (We Egyptians LOVED our jewellery). Then I put on some scented perfume and some deodorant. Finally I blowdryed my hair, then brushed it. (If your wandering how I came to know about hair dryers, I found it in my room and asked that old geezer, Zeus about it). It's a lot faster and a lot more convenient. Deciding that I looked presentable, I wandered out of the room to the library where I needed to find some answers.

I made my way down the hallway to the library doors, which I cautiously opened. I peered out into the room and saw Thoth and Anubis doing their usual routine a.k.a reading and sleeping. I steadily walked up to them and without hesitation asked what in the name of Ra happened last night.

"Thoth, why was I sleeping with you in your room hmmm?"

"You fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb you so I decided to take you to your room but it was locked. So the only thing I could do was to let you sleep in my room and obviously I sleep there as well so we had to share a bed."

"Hmmm....I guess that's reasonable enough."

"Oh and the entrance ceremony will be held in five hours so I want you to go to the entrance hall and wait there for the others. After that, you will prepare for the entrance ceremony."

"Yay, can't wait!!" ~sarcasm intended~ I sighed then made my way out of the library.

"Bye Thoth and Anubis, see you later!"

"Goodbye, have a nice time!" Thoth replied with a smirk stretched across his face.

"Kaaa kabalah!" Anubis exclaimed as he happily waved goodbye.

I walked to the other end of the school and entered into a dark room where I saw sunshine, pretty boy, no-emotion guy and Yui.

"Hey Am-Am, Im glad you came!" Sunshine yelled as he excitedly waved at me. And Am-Am? Is this guy for real?

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I did try to add some more romantic touches to it, the next upcoming chaps will probably have more though. Anyway, like always please R&R. Thankyou and have a nice day! ^_^

-Leah