~More Introductions and a Pen and Punching Prank~

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! AND I HAVE OVER 100 READS YAY!!! AND 5 VOTES YAY!!! THANKYOU TO EVERYONE THAT READ AND VOTED, AS AN WRITER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! And please comment on my work, I LOVE READING comments!!!  And I had an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kamigami no Asobi, only my OC and the plot~                                              I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter!!!

*Amunet's POV*

I was peacefully asleep when suddenly this horrible noise woke me up. I was not happy. And when I'm not happy I can be quite the prankster. (And I randomly accuse people of doing things they never did.)

If this happened in Egypt again then I would play a prank on people that I don't like (I know I'm being biased about doing it to people that I don't like but who cares? Example: The Priests.) Now don't get me wrong I am a fan of magic but the priests did a very good job at pissing me off. Like for example they would: 1.Stick they're noses into my business 2. Just be ANNOYING in general and 3. THEY JUST MAKE ME WANT TO CRAWL INTO A SARCOPHAGUS AND NEVER COME OUT.

I have such a great life.(Note the sarcasm).

I just love watching them feel pain when I'm angry, it just makes you want to do the happy dance.(I know I sound like such a sadist right now. But It's TRUE.)

Anyway, I decided that I would have to get up and play a prank on someone (just for fun) to burn off some anger and find the source of this dreadful noise. So I got up and redid makeup, hair, changed clothes and make sure everything was in tact so that my plan could be laid out. *Evil laugh*.

*A couple of minutes later*

So I was strolling down the hallways and wandered into the 'giant room with the long staircase' and saw Zeus there in his usual getup. He was about to say something when I suddenly interrupted.

''What was that awful sound earlier? It felt like my ears were going to go deaf!'' I snapped, pretty annoyed.

''That was something called a 'school bell', it was to call you and the gods to this room.'' Zeus said calmly, which did I forget to mention really pissed me off. There was a bit of a silence after that.

''Okie-dokie'' I said, instanly breaking the silence.

''They will be here shortly, so I would advise you to be polite.'' He replied.

''Whatever',' I sighed.

But just when I thought I had enough to be angry about a bunch of weirdos *cough cough* I mean gods walked into the room which totally ruined my day. (Not that I was having a good day anyway.)

There was one all cheery-like that had blonde hair and green eyes, another one with wine-coloured hair, another one with dark green hair, another one with light purple hair, another with blue hair, another one with long hair (hey it's baldie) another with green hair and the last one with fiery red hair. I looked at the red haired one and thought to myself: that is who I am going to play my prank on. And when theres a prank theres pain *sadistic mode*. I smirked. And then a girl with dark purple hair and brown eyes stepped into the room. She must be the other human that Zeus was going on about. I decided to end the awkward silence and say:

''Hey, the names Amunet, care to share your names with the class.'' I said, rather bluntly.

The cheerful one shot up and yelled: "My name is Apollon and I am the Greek God of the Sun and this is Dee-Dee the Greek God of Wine and Fertility and Uncle Hades, the Greek God of the Underworld!!! "