1

Hello! I'm starting these Posie One-shots, let me know if you have suggestions & enjoy!

Flashback to the breakup 

"I think we need a break Josie. I don't feel like you're in this relationship as much as you used to be." Penelope stood a few feet away from her, leaning against the railing outside of Josie's room.

Penelope was staring into her eyes, begging her to just disagree, or to prove her wrong. But she didn't.

"If-if you feel that way Penelope I guess that's what we'll do." Josie turned, not even giving Penelope a glance that said goodbye. 

"Seriously Josie!" Josie had never heard Penelope say her name with that much venom attached to it. "You're just going to walk away?! From this? From me and you?"

"I thought that's what you wanted" Josie shrugged, her hand on the doorknob.

"Of course that's not what I want. I love you, but I don't feel like you love me the same."

"Penelope I-"

"No Josie, tell me, what do you want? Do you like leaving me to go help Lizzie? Don't you think there's someone else that could do that!" This is where Josie watched Penelope break.

"Penelope she's my sister- my twin sister and I love her. I should help her when she needs it." Josie was careful with her words. 

"What about when I need you, Josie? When you leave me before I can give you a birthday gift, or-or a kiss goodnight? She steals you from me. And you let her" Penelope's voice dropped and was shaky, Josie knew Penelope was about to cry but wasn't sure what she could do about it. 

Josie opened her mouth, not even sure herself what she was going to say, when the door opened. 

Behind it, Lizzie with tears streaming down her face. Penelope could only guess what the girl was about to say, "Josie I need you" she begged. 

Penelope could only stare at Josie. 

"If you go in there without finishing this" she pointed at herself, "then we're done. And I'll never speak to you again, do you get that Josie? You'll lose me. The one person who actually loves you and isn't a fucking parasite."

Josie was torn between the two women in her life. She looked from Penelope's silent tear stained face, to Lizzie fully sobbing in the doorway. 

"Penelope I have to- you know how she is I-"

"No Josie, I don't need another bullshit excuse from you. Just go- leave me for the last time" Penelope couldn't believe her eyes when Josie actually walked into her room, gave her one last look and closed the door behind her. 

Suddenly, she was mad.

Josie and Lizzie both froze at the sound of glass shattering and a large thud.

Josie stood up to look, but Lizzie pulled her back down. 

"Please Josie"

2 weeks after the breakup

"Penelope please stop doing this" MG pried the bottle out of the girl's hand. 

She wouldn't show it, but her heart was completely on the floor. The only time she did was the weekends in her room; she would drink and smoke and cry to MG and Hope all night. 

"Penelope it smells like weed in here. Did you even open up the window this time?"

"Nope" Penelope threw herself onto her bed and took a large swig from different bottle.