5

"What the fuck!" Lizzie screeches.

Penelope chuckles and climbs off of Josie. 

"Oh hey, Liz" Penelope jokes and hands Josie her shirt. 

"Satan would you please put a shirt on!" Lizzie squeals and Penelope laughs again. 

"Actually, it's uh- behind you"

"How did it get over there!!" Lizzie cringes again. 

"Sorry I guess Josie and I were in a rush" Penelope pulls her shirt on and Josie groans, "Penelope, please!"

Penelope walks back over to Josie and climbs into bed with her. 

"Josie please stop making out with Penelope in our room." Lizzie begs and shivers. 

"Actually it was more than making ou-" Penelope's wit is cut short by Josie's hand on her mouth. Josie whispers, "please stop talking before my sister literally kills us" in Penelope's ear, and kisses her cheek before turning back to Lizzie. 

"I'm sorry Liz, I thought you were going to be with Rafael for a while...also Penelope is spending the night."

"Okay I- what?!" Lizzie gasps with confusion. 

"Penelope isn't feeling well, plus she had a rough day, so she's staying here tonight."

"So your girlfriend tells you she's sick, and your first instinct is to make out with her?" Lizzie sits on her own bed.

"Well no...it just happened that way." Josie giggles and looks at Penelope, who's head is on her chest and has her arms wrapped around her body. 

"Ugh!" Lizzie cringes, "who would've thought satan would be such a softie!"

Josie laughs and Penelope frowns and sits up. 

"I'm not a softie" she says, "right?"

"Oh, P...you so are. Look at yourself right now."

"No, that just means I like you!"

"Okay, sure." Josie leans up and kisses Penelope."

"Don't kiss each other while I'm in here!" Lizzie whines. 

-

Later that night

Josie has her arms around Penelope and is holding her when she feels Penelope turning over. 

"I thought you were asleep?" Josie whispers and Penelope laughs.

"Nope" Penelope leans into Josie's neck and kisses her. 

"Penelope stop" Josie laughs but doesn't push her away. 

Penelope bites down and Josie gasps, feeling Penelope's hand climb up her shirt.

Suddenly the light turns on and Lizzie is standing next to them. 

"I know you two aren't about to get freaky in my room."

"Well I mean-"

"Penelope please" Josie interrupts.

"Sorry Liz" Josie says and snuggles back into Penelope. 

"Oh my God Josie! You have a huge hickey on your neck!" Lizzie yells again and Penelope laughs.

"Just go to bed Lizzie" Josie sighs.