imagine 32 - wedding day

-
sorry for any mistakes, also i have literally nothing to write about so please help me 😥😂
-

you wake up on this gorgeous summers day. perfect blue sky with hardly any clouds.

roger isn't next to you. he was at brian's house because today is going to be the best day of your life. it's your wedding.

mary bursts into your room and she squeals.

"it's your wedding day!" she claps her hands in excitement. she stayed over last night so she could be here all day, to help you get ready.

"yep." you yawn. "lets go make breakfast."

you and mary walk down the stairs and you try and help mary make breakfast but she doesn't let you because it's your wedding day.

"please let me help, mary. i feel bad." you sigh.

"don't feel bad. it's your special day, maybe you should go and get your dress ready."

you go back upstairs and you get the white dress out of the wardrobe.

(a/n: i just rlly like that dress 🤷‍♀️😂)

when you had to start getting ready, mary straightens your hair for you. you do your makeup and your other bridesmaids get to your house. lauren, amy and layla.

all their bridesmaids dresses are light blue and when they get changed they all look lovely.

"oh, wow! you guys look amazing!" you put your hands to your face.

"well, look at you, y/n, you look even more lovely." mary gives you a big hug and you smile at your best friend.

you all arrive at the church and you wait outside for a minute. you start to get quite nervous.

your dad holds your hand and you sigh deeply, but you smile after.

"are you ready, sweetheart?" he asks quietly.

"yeah, i guess so." you chuckle lightly. "ah, this is.. quite scary. but exciting."

your dad laughs and you both link arms. you start to walk down the church aisle and everyone turns to look at you. smiles on their faces.

roger stands at the front, he hasn't turned around yet.

when he finally does, you take his breath away.

roger's pov:

she just looks so gorgeous. tears start to form in my eyes but i fight the urge to cry. her hair, her dress, her eyes, her smile. just her. she's actually going to be my wife and i couldn't be happier.

she finally finishes her walk to me and her dad kisses her cheek. he gives me a quick smile and i return it.

i hold her hand, and i look at her in awe.

"you look.." i try and look for a word. "gorgeous."

"you too." she whispers back. i smile at her.

(skip to the vows) also 2nd person 👍

roger takes the piece of paper and gets ready to read it to you.

"um.." he sighs and you giggle slightly. "uh, y/n, because of you i laugh, i smile and i dare to dream more than i ever have. you have made me a better person than i ever knew i could be, and you continue to make me better, and braver, and kinder every single day. i can't believe that i get to keep knowing you better, and loving you more, everyday for the rest of our lives. you are and always will be the love of my life." he looks at you.

you wipe away the tear that escaped your eye.

"wow.." you grin. you get your piece of paper ready and you also start to get nervous. "roger, i love you and i'm going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. i'm gonna love you when you're happy and i'm gonna love you when you're sad. i choose you, and i'll choose you over and over again. without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. i love you with all my heart."

he smiles at you. you kiss his cheek.
-
you and roger kiss and you're officially married.

he holds your waist and you put your arms around his neck.

you pull away and you tell him you love him.

"i love you more." he kisses your forehead. "wow, i can't believe your my wife."

"and you're my husband. wow, i could've done better." you joke and he laughs sarcastically.

you both walk down the aisle and everybody congratulates you. you hug your mum and dad. then you hug your bridesmaids.

you and roger stand next to each other and smile at the camera. you take a load of pictures before you can go to the reception.

-
hope you enjoyed this.. pls let me know what sort of things you want me to write ☺️ also, for the vows i just found random love quotes and stuck them all together so sorry if they don't make sense 😂 annndddd i've changed the book cover to this:

 pls let me know what sort of things you want me to write ☺️ also, for the vows i just found random love quotes and stuck them all together so sorry if they don't make sense 😂 annndddd i've changed the book cover to this: