imagine 34 - awkward moments

-
a bunch of awkward moments with roger
-

1) he walks in on you getting changed.

- you walk into freddie's kitchen to ask him if you can get changed.

"of course you can, darling. you don't have to ask." he smiles at you.

"thank you, fred." you grin. you walk past roger. he gives you a quick smile and you return it.

the band is here and you're all just hanging out. you came here straight after work so you need to change into normal/comfortable clothes.

you go upstairs to the bathroom and you shut the door but you don't bother locking it because you're gonna be quick.

you take your top and your jeans off, then you hear the door open.

you manage to cover yourself up with your shirt but it doesn't do much. and you see that it was roger.

he looks down at the ground and he laughs.

"uh.. sorry, y/n." he says.

"it's okay, but you didn't see anything, right?" you awkwardly laugh.

"uh, yeah. i mean, no, i didn't see anything." he lies.

"oh, shut up." you giggle slightly. "now, get out!" you smile. he laughs again and walks out the bathroom. you shut the door and you lock it.

2) he calls you hot

- your friend, roger, comes round to your house and you decide to try on the dresses that you bought earlier today.

"roger, what about this one?" you ask him. he's watching tv with a beer and a cigarette in his hand. you've tried on about three already and you haven't really liked them on you.

he doesn't look at you, he just keeps his eyes on the tv.

"roger?"

"hm?" he doesn't look up at you.

"this dress!" you chuckle.

"yeah, you look hot." he blurts out. you both look at each other.

"i look what?" you cross your arms and smile at him.

"you look... good." he nervously laughs.

"i don't think that's what you said." you grin. and he starts to blush

you love that roger just called you hot because you've liked him for a while now and you're starting to get the feeling that he likes you too.

3) brian, freddie and john walk in on you and roger making out

- you and roger haven't seen each other all day which really sucks because you never really see him anymore.

finally he comes home but brings the band with him. you love freddie, brian and john but you were hoping that you and roger would be alone.

at 12:00am, you notice that they're all having fun and that they won't be going home anytime soon.

you sigh deeply and roger looks at you. he gives you a smile and you try and return it but he knows that something is wrong.

"you okay?" he asks putting a hand on your thigh.

"i'm fine." you answer.

"tell me what's wrong."

"nothing's wrong."

"i know that it's something and i want you tell me what it is." he says.

you look at the rest of the guys and they're all talking, not paying attention to you and your boyfriend.

"do you wanna talk upstairs?" he whispers, and you nod.

both of you go upstairs and you stand on the landing.

"now tell me." he says holding your hand.

"i was just.." you try and look for words. you don't want to be that annoying girlfriend that wants her boyfriend to be with her 24/7. "i was just hoping that it would be us tonight."

"what do you mean?"

"well, i've hardly seen you this week. i'm sorry, rog, i didn't want things to be awkward."

he kisses your hand.

"it's not awkward, i understand."

you kiss him. he rests his hands on your waist and he pulls you closer to him.

you both start to make out and he pushes you up against the nearest wall. he lifts your leg up and you can feel his erection.

"uh... roger? y/n?" you hear brian say. roger lets go of you but he puts his arm around you. freddie and john are behind him. "we were wondering where you guys went, but now we know.."

you put your head on roger's shoulder, trying to hide your embarrassed, red face.

"sorry, bri." roger chuckles.

"we'll go and leave you two alone." freddie smiles.

-
something a little different.. also i rlly need a queen friend cuz none of my friends like them that much and i wanna have a proper conversation about how great they are so feel free to message me.. also a friendship that doesn't end within a week, if that makes sense 😂🤙