0.3

For the past week, Zayn had been raving about how good some little flower shop was and it was driving Perrie crazy. Literally the only words that came out of his mouth were things about how good it smelled or about how nice the flower boy was and Perrie just wanted him to shut up.

"Hey Zayn how about you go get me some flowers?" Perrie subtly suggested to him, thinking that maybe if Zayn goes to the place again he'll get over it and talk about something else. Zayn jumped at the opportunity to visit his new favorite place and rushed out the door without even asking Perrie what type of flowers she wanted.

Liam was working on closing up the shop when a certain tattooed boy strolled in. Liam quickly went to his position behind the counter and observed as the boy carefully examined the flowers. It seemed like forever before the boy said something.

"You don't have to stare at me so hard mate. I'm not going to steal anything" the boy said with a small laugh.

"I- I didn't think you were going to steal. I just like the way you treat everything so carefully" Liam said holding the last part in.
"Then why were you watching me"  the boy asked a little more defensive now and Liam noticed him edging towards the door. Whether it was subconscious or on purpose Liam didn't know he just knew that he wasn't going to let his boy away so easily.

"I just wanted to be ready in case you needed help like last time" Liam replied with a small smile hoping that his answer would be enough for the boy to stay and it was. The boy visibly relaxed and nodded accepting Liam's answer. In that moment, Liam wanted to introduce himself but he wasn't sure if that was okay or not so he just held his tongue and observed.