1.5

"Zaynie, wake up. I made you breakfast" Perrie cooed shaking Zayn lightly to wake him. Zayn flinched awake at her touch. It burned him like acid and at the feeling he jumped up to a standing position.

"Get out of my house." Zayn hissed at her.

"Please, listen to me. I can explain." Perrie begged.

"I don't care about what you have to say" Zayn stated.

"I'm sorry" she pleaded but her words had no effect. Zayn looked at her icily.

"I just wanted love" Perrie continued, "You have to understand that this is the only way that we could be together you would have never noticed me."

"No Perrie. I always noticed you before I thought that we were soul mates you were funny and you laughed at my jokes and told me my paintings were good and you belived in me but I see now that its all a lie." Zayn ranted.

"Zayn what we had wasn't a lie." Perrie pleaded tears streaming.

"Whatever we had its over. You're a selfish woman. How could you steal me from my soul mate? How could you live with knowing that there is someone out there looking for you but you wouldn't give them the chance of day just to live a lie? In all honesty I can't stand to look at you. You're disgusting." Zayn sneered.

"I'm leaving and when I get back I don't want to see you."

With those words Zayn left for the only place he knew he could feel safe in.