0.5

One Wednesday Liam was too sick to work, so he called on his friend Harry to run his shop. Harry was no stranger to the shop though. He grew the flowers and picked them for Liam to arrange into beautiful bouquets. His job was more behind the scenes, but that was how Harry liked it. When forced to deal with customers, he became awkward and his large hands would suddenly stop working and his slow speech would become even slower as the customer looked at him concerned that he couldn't function as a human being. But in spite of all of this Harry, still found himself behind the counter Wednesday night covering for Liam. He would do anything to help his overly stressed friend.

So far no one had walked into the shop and Harry was bored. He didn't even understand why Liam had the shop open. Who buys flowers on a Wednesday? Just as Harry was about to close up and go grab an early dinner for him and Liam; a boy walked in. He was really more of a man, but if Harry called him that he would just get even more nervous and probably make Liam lose a sale so he decided to stick with boy. To make matters worse, the "boy" was beautiful and then to Harry's chagrin the boy began to look at Harry for a long time and it felt as if he was staring into Harry's soul.

Under his gaze Harry began to fidget and maybe even sweat a little until the stranger finally talked, "Where's Liam?" Harry raised an eyebrow. Liam hadn't told him that he had made a new friend. "He's sick" Harry responded curious now about this boy that apparently knew his Liam. As Harry watched, it became apparent that this boy knew his way around the shop and soon he approached the counter holding 2 bouquets. After wrapping them up he tried to hand both of the bouquets to the boy, but he pushed the bouquet of lavender roses back towards Harry. "These are for Liam. Tell him I hope he feels better" he said so fast Harry almost couldn't catch it and then the boy promptly left the store.

If Harry had only been merely interested in Liam and the boys relationship now he was completely invested in it. After grabbing a quick dinner (sandwich for him and soup for Liam) he rushed over to Li's house to get all the details. As soon as he got back, he wanted to thrust the flowers into Liam's face and question him about the mystery boy, but he forced himself to eat dinner and then wait for Liam to slowly finish his soup. To Harry it seemed like this last part took ages, but it was really only 5 minutes.

"Someone left a present for you today." Harry told Liam as soon as he was done eating and instantly Liam perked up. He only had one other "friend" besides Harry so he had an idea of who the flowers were from. Harry then handed Liam the bouquet of roses to Liam. "They came from a boy with perfect hair and several tattoos..." Harry told Liam. Liam's smile was so big Harry thought his face was going to crack open and now Harry had to know about the boy. For the rest of the night Harry prodded Liam for information, but Liam kept silent he wasn't ready to share Zayn with someone else. Late after Harry left Liam found himself up and thinking about Zayn and his fiancé and about how the world was against him to send him such a beautiful man that was already engaged. Even through all of this Liam fell asleep with a smile on his face holding his flowers.

AN: in case you didn't know the significance of lavender roses they basically mean love at first sight and a way of saying that you want to expand a relationship and lets just say that Zayn didn't just choose them because he liked the color