0.6

Over the weekend in a pit of pure self-pity and hatred, Liam cut almost all of his hair off. All he left was a bit of fuzz on the top and Liam was quite happy with it. He could now wake up fifteen minutes later, because he didn't have any hair to do. Harry told Liam that he looked like a "proper action man" but Liam just laughed and ignored him. He was more concerned on what Zayn would think.

Wednesday finally came and Liam waited impatiently for Zayn to show up and when he finally did Liam tried to act as natural as possible. Zayn looked at the flowers as usual and then approached the counter. "You look like a proper action man" Zayn said to Liam smirking while handing Liam his choice of flowers for the day. All Liam could do was smile at the ground as he rang up the flowers. He struggled internally on whether or not he should thank Zayn for the flowers but before he could make up his mind Zayn spoke again.

"So I was thinking and I think we should hang out together outside of this flower shop." Zayn said acting shy all of a sudden. Liam's heart soared. He couldn't believe that Zayn actually wanted to spend time with him.

They made plans to meet up that Friday at a local restaurant. Zayn said that he was going to bring his mate Louis and he advised that Liam bring Harry so that they would have an even number and of course Liam agreed. Even though he had no idea how he would convince Harry to go on a social outing. Liam just didn't know how to tell Zayn no.

AN: its short but the next chapter is longer i promise its like really long