1.0

It was another boring day at the shop and Liam was ready to close, but it was Wednesday and Liam refused to close the shop until his favorite customer came in.

"C'mon Liam just close the shop already. I'm hungry" Niall complained. He had been at the shop for the better half of the day bothering Liam just as much as he was helping him. Liam's stomach growled in agreement with Niall's words. "See, you're hungry too." Niall pointed out. Liam just sighed and began to close up shop. Niall cheered and began to help Liam put everything away. Before long everything was put away and Liam was locking the door.

"Dinner is on me tonight babe" Niall announced giving Liam a cheeky smile and nestling his head into Liam's neck. Liam just shook his head at Niall's antics. Lately the boy had taken to acting like he and Liam were dating, because he knew that it was an easy way to get on Liam's nerves.

Liam heard a throat clear and he turned to see Zayn looking at him and Niall.

"Am I interrupting something?' Zayn questioned. Liam shook his head at the same time Niall responded with "Yes, you're interrupting date night please evacuate the area"

"Oh," was all Zayn remarked before walking away.

"Oops" Niall spoke.

Liam frowned at Zayn's retreating figure and made a mental note to text Zayn later and ask him what was wrong.

After his encounter with Liam and Niall Zayn went over to Louis' house, because he wasn't quite ready to face Perrie yet especially because he had no flowers. Zayn had been trying to discuss what just happened with Louis but the older boy was ignoring Zayn in favor for his phone.

"Do you think Liam and Niall are dating?" Zayn questioned.

"Nah." Louis responded.

"But Niall said they were having date night"

"Niall was just being cheeky"

"But-"

"Listen Zayn" Louis interrupted. "There is nothing between Liam and Niall. I promise."

Zayn just sighed and got up to leave. "See ya later mate." He said letting himself out.