1.2

Everyone noticed when Harry and Niall entered the room. The two boys sparkled in the lights like vampires from twilight. Every time Harry fixed his hair glitter would fall out onto the floor and the people that surrounded him.

"Harry stop getting glitter on me" Louis complained.

"No one said you had to stand next to me." Harry snapped back.

Niall was sat hiding in the corner, because for some reason all of the children kept approaching him asking for candy and good luck. They were convinced that he was a leprechaun and it was hard to convince them otherwise when he was sparkling so brightly.

"Hi mister leprechaun, please give me candy" asked a little girl.

"Who told ya I was a leprechaun?" Niall questioned her. She just pointed across the room at Louis who was laughing while watching the scene play out from afar.

"Wanna know a secret?" Niall asked the small child who nodded excitedly wanting to be in on the action. "That lad over there that told you I'm a leprechaun is actually one of Santa's elves. That's why he's so short. Go tell him what you want for Christmas and you'll get it for sure."

The girl ran off for Louis immediately and now it Niall who was laughing as he got up and rejoined the party.

Liam had been standing with his back against the wall watching all of this happen. He shook his head at his friends antics and kept on observing. He didn't enter the party simply because he felt too shy. Everyone at the party was so pretty and he was just Liam. But this didn't upset him, he was okay with it. He liked to watch people and notice how they behaved. For instance, when Louis arrived the first thing he did was look for Harry and make a beeline towards him. This made Liam uneasy so he was sure to keep an eye on them. He also noticed Niall walk in and observed that the first thing the boy did was to flirt with all of Zayn's beautiful family members. They all turned him down but Niall still tried; that was until children starting following him around. He then left the Malik's alone and sat in a corner hiding.

Liam was shaken out of his observations by Zayn calling his name. "Li, come meet my mom!" He looked towards Zayn to see him standing next to basically the female version of him. Liam walked over smiling and greeted Mrs. Malik appropriately.

"Liam, I've heard so much about you." She said pulling him into a hug. Liam blushed at her words. "Really?" He questioned. "Yes, you're all my little Zaynie talks about" she answered. Now Zayn was blushing as well.

"Zayn!" Perrie screeched across the room. At the sound of her voice Zayn rolled his eyes and stalked off towards his fiancée.

Liam decided to stay with Zayn's family. They were warm and welcoming and conversation flowed easily with them. Before he knew it, the party was over and he was hugging Zayn's mother goodbye. "You better come visit me in Bradford oneday" she told him. He promised her that he would and she was on her way.

Liam had to stay until everyone left and then he began to collect his flowers. They still looked good and Liam couldn't bear to waste them so he planned on taking them to the local hospital and giving them to patients to brighten their day. He heard the door open and close and he saw Zayn walking towards him. "My family really liked you" he stated as he began to help Liam disassemble.

"They want you to come to Bradford asap. I also think my sister might have a crush on you." Zayn laughed.

"I would love to visit Bradford one day" Liam replied.

"Good because we're going to this weekend" Zayn said. And that was that.