Author's Note

Hey guys...sorry this isn't the chapter you were expecting and probably waiting for. I never thought I would have to do this, and I really wish that I didn't, but I'm going on temporary hiatus. I've come to realize that this story hasn't been as enjoyable for me to write – I've been stressing about deadlines and getting the next chapter written, instead of just enjoying the process of writing the story, like I was when I first started. Those of you who have commented have all been overwhelmingly supportive, and I can't thank you enough.

I'm really sorry to have to do this to you guys, but I really need to step back and take care of some mental issues before I can get back into writing and actually enjoying it. Don't worry though, I have no intentions of abandoning this story!! I will definitely be back! I'm not planning on leaving for too long; I'll probably be back sometime in late May, after my summer break starts and I have plenty of free time again. If I decide to wait longer then that, then I will post an update on here. I'll also delete this authors note after I publish the next chapter.

Again, I'm sorry to do this, but never fear, I will return! And when I do, hopefully I will have sorted through everything (to some extent) and I will no longer feel like a burnt-out fuse. Thank you all for sticking with me for so long! I will see you in May!