HPG3

:Jay's POV:

"Help me" was all I needed to hear. I ran out my house quickly and hopped in my car. While driving I called her dad and he was on his way.

I stopped at her house then jumped out the car fast. I checked to see if the door was locked and it was open. I ran in to find Aniya tied up in a chair, she had a busted lip, black eye, broken nose and she looked lifeless.

"Aniya are you ok" I asked . But I knew damn well she wasn't ok. Soon enough someone busted through the door and yelled "Where tf is my baby girl at?"

Then I heard running coming from downstairs and there was a woman who looked to be in her 30's and she looked somewhat like Aniya. Then a skinny looking hoe in some tight ass booty shorts. I'm surprised she ain't got no yeast infection. The skinny hoe was good looking tho and she looked like Aniya too.

"Why the hell yal in our motherfucking home like the damn police!" the skinny hoe yelled

"Yes why the-" she got cut off when she saw Aniya's dad.

"Andrew is that you?" she asked so surprisingly

"Listen here Arianna I'm here for my daughter and Imma get her Imma call 911 for your ass and get you arrested try me bitch!" he spat at her. She looked scared

She begged him no but she was too late he had already called 911 to arrest her and ambulance for Aniya

While he was talking to the police, Aniya's mom was being arrested, and I was in the ambulance with Aniya, the skinny ass hoe who I now know is Amiya drove off somewhere.

* At Hospital *

"Family of Aniya Angel Carter" the doctor said. Me and her dad got up.

"Is she ok doc?" Her dad asked

"I'm sorry sir due to blows to the head and the major injuries Aniya has gone in a coma"

Her dad just broke down right there and started screaming and everything. I gotta admit I shed a few tears too but I'm alright.

"Can we see her" I asked

"Yes you can"

I walked into the room the doctor gave me which was 143 and what I saw made my heart sink. Aniya was laying there with machines and everything hooked up to her body and she looked so lifeless.

"Aniya please don't leave me. I only known you for awhile but I've heard about you from your dad and you always were interesting to me. Aniya I love you already plz don't go" I shed a tear and kissed her forehead then walked out.

* 1 year later *

1 whole year has passed and she still hasn't woken up yet. I kinda given up on her really. I got a new girl and you will never guess who. Amiya. She is actually a pretty nice person but other than that she is a greedy lil bitch.

"Babe come here I got something for you" I heard her say

I went in the room to see Amiya butt ass naked.

"Come here babe and let me please you"

I unbuckled my pants and slid off my boxers then she went to work on my dick.

She spit on my dick then she started sucking it like the dick sucker she is. I was groaning and moaning and was fucking her mouth and she didn't gag at all.

"Imma cum" Jus as I said it I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it. I was about ready to stick my dick in her pussy then my phone rang.

I answered it.

"Hello this is Dr.Micheals from St. Louis Hospital umm the young lady Aniya Angel Carter has woken up" I hung up and put my clothes on then ran out and hopped in my Silver Toyota Camry.

                     :Aniya's POV:

I was seeing darkness when I heard "We needa pull the plug she's been asleep too long" I was thinking I don't wanna die so I did the best I could do and moved my arm

"Doctor her arm just moved" I heard the nurse say

"Ha what a miracle"

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a hospital. My head was thumping so I told the nurse if she would give me some meds.

"Hello Aniya I'm Dr.Micheals and you see you were in a coma for about a year but I guess a miracle happened cause we were about to pull the plug but you woke up just on time"

"Call Jayvon plz" I croaked out

"Will do mam" He left the room

Soon enough maybe about 1 hour later Jayvon and my father came barging in.

"Daddy, Jay" I croaked out

They came over and hugged me so tight.

"Can't breath" They chucked and let go

"I missed you" they said at the same time. They looked at each other.

"Baby girl I know you just woke up but I have business to handle so here" her dad gives her 50k.

"Dad I can't accept" I said

"Well too damn bad" he said then he left without me saying anything else.

"I really missed you Aniya" Jay said

"So did I" I smiled

He came towards me and leaned in and then our lips came crashing together. I  kissed back of course then he started getting a lil too touchy.

I pulled away.

"I'm sorry Jay but we can't you probably have a girlfriend already" I said

"Umm actually I do" He said

"Really who"

"Amiya" he whispered but I heard

"Did you just say Amiya?"

He nodded. I nodded back.

"Get out"

"Huh"

"You heard me get the hell out Jayvon!"

"What did I do"

"You went out with the person that hurt me and caused me to be here!"

"I'm sorry Aniya"

"J-just go Jayvon please" I said crying a lil. He sighed then left. Immediately I broke down. How could he betray me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How you liked it? Comment, Vote, Follow and Share plz