HPG12 (Twins Birthday Pt.2)

:Aniya's POV:

As I was curling my hair dripping wet with a towel wrapped around me the twins burst into the bathroom door screaming.

"Mommy!Mommy!" They said.

"What is it girls?" I asked concerned

"Bad man here mommy hurt Mizzy" My eyes became wide and I started shaking.

"Ok girls hide under mommy's bed and stay still and quite mommy will be right back" they started shaking their heads.

"No mommy please don't go we scared you not going to come back" Nevaeh said.

They were pleading for me to say. I wanted to say yes but I didn't want Mizzy to get hurt. I had to go so I told the girls that and they started crying but said ok.

"I love you both so much you guys are my hearts don't ever think I will leave yal and never come back" I gave them hugs and kisses.

"We love you too mommy".

Before I had my kids I don't think I ever felt love like this. When me and d Jayvon were together I loved him and he treated me like a queen but with my kids the love is different. I can trust them and know they are always  gonna be with me.

I put on a robe and got my gun out and went downstairs when I heard screaming.

"Stop!" I yelled. What I saw was unbelievable.

Mizzy was laying down on the ground with blood all over and her clothes were ripped off and a man was on top of her punching her like a punching bag.

I aimed the gun at the man's side and shot it.

              BANG.     BANG.   BANG.

Three times to the side. The man rolled over and held his side moaning and groaning.

I ran to them and saw that Mizzy was unconscious. When I saw Mizzy only one idea came to my head. The thought of it made me feel sick.

I went upstairs got my phone and told the girls to go play in their room. I dialed 911.

"Hello what is your problem?"

"My f-friend...."

"Ma'am deep breaths I can not hear you"

I wiped the tears out my eyes and took 5 deep breaths then began to speak.

"My friend....has been raped"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry it was short. I've been busy but I will be updating more. Check out the picture of the twins. That was from our amazing winner. I still need someone for Aniya's ex.

Name:

Height:

Eye color:

Past:

Others:

How you like it?

Who was that?

Did you know she was raped?