HPG4

* 5 months later *

                   : Jay's POV :

These 5 months have been hell. I've tried to talk to Aniya but she just doesn't give me the time of day. I've even bought her cars, clothes and jewelry. I love this girl with everything in me.

"Babe did you hear me calling you"

Yea Yea I'm still with Amiya but she changed for the worst. I caught her cheating a few times but I always take her back cause I have no one.

"I'm sorry babe I was zoned out what did you say"

"I need your black card to go shopping" I swear it is her fucking 8th time this week she has been shopping. So I just snapped.

"LISTEN HERE BITCH AND LISTEN GOOD, YOUR A CHEATING ASS BITCH AND A HOE, SLUT, IDK ANY OTHER NAME IN THE BOOK! YOU ARE A DIRTY ASS GOLD DIGGER NEXT TIME YOU ASK ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU! THAT'S WHY I LOVE ANIYA!" she stopped shivering and looked hurt, shocked and angry.

"IS THIS WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS! BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH YOUR ACTING LIKE SHE IS YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! SHE DON'T WANT YOU NO MORE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! WE ARE DONE. I CARED FOR YOU BUT YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK" she started sobbing and began to pack. I begged her to stay but she packed everything. She looked at me then walked out the door. But what she said to me got to me. Aniya doesn't want me so I should've just been happy with Amiya.

                        : Aniya's POV:

I know you might think of me as rude, hurtful whatever but its just a lesson. He hurt me and I heard everything he said over the year I was in a coma. I love him then I decided to change and show him what he is missing out on.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped out my clothes. I put my long hair into a messy bun and washed my body and hair.

* 45 minutes later *

I walked out the bathroom and went into my closet. I looked at all the clothes I have that I never wore. I picked out a nice outfit.

Black and Gold High Waisted Shorts

Gold Crop Top Tee That Says " Imma Star" in Black

Gold Pumps

I then went into the bathroom and applied fiery red lipstick then I put on a gold bow with black poka dots. I got my gold bag and left out.

* 15 minutes later *

I have arrived at Rich Hair. I was gonna dye my hair today. I went in and waited in the waiting room when I got a call. I answered.

"Hello?" I heard moving around then a familiar voice said

"Hey Niya please don't hang up" I then knew it was Jayvon

"What do you want Jayvon?" I said with a tone.

"First off watch the attitude and Second off will you Aniya Angel Carter do the honors of letting me take you out?". I thought about it then decided that I would

"Ok fine. First how do I dress and Secondly what time"

" Fancy. And be ready at 9:30"

"Ok" I didn't even give him anymore time to speak because I hung up

"Hello mam come with me please" A hair stylist said.

I walked over to the chair and took a seat.

"How do you want your hair today?" she asked

"I want it dyed fiery red color and can you curl it like some really nice curls and a straighted bang please"

* 1 hour later *

"Done" said the hair stylist

I looked Into the mirror and I was beautiful. I took a pic and sent to Instagram with a caption: Sexy all day. I'm changing my shit so here is the new Aniya bitches. Go and hate bitches. #HaterNation. Soon enough I got a bunch of comments and likes. I smiled and checked the time. 8:45. Perfect. I left the Hair Place and drove home to get ready for my date.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Comment, and Read Plz.

I need a new character to play as Aniya's ex.

                l