HPG5 (The Date)

*  At home getting ready *

                 : Aniya's POV :

I walked inside my house and went upstairs. I entered my room then,went straight to my closet. I found the perfect outfit to wear.

Mid Thigh Black and Gold Dress

Gold and Black Pumps

Gold Hoops

Gold Bracelets

Gold Necklaces

Black and Gold Purse

I took a quick 10 minute shower then put on my clothes. I checked my hair then applied red lipstick. I checked the time to see it was only 9:15. I had time so I went and watched TV in the living room. Soon enough I heard a knock on the door. I got up closed the TV checked myself real quick then opened the door.

                         : Jay's POV :

You see I called Aniya for dinner to set things straight. After she surprisingly agreed I chilled for a while with my gang. You see I have a homeboy named Micheal and his girl is La'Shayna. She used to be Amiya's hoes but she changed so did La'Shay who is my other homeboy, Chris's girl. I told them about Aniya and they wanted to meet her soon. I checked the time to see it was 8:59. I got up and went to take a quick shower then picked out my outfit.

Gold Tee

Black True's

Gold Supra's

Gold and Black SnapBack That Says $DOPE$

I looked fresh. I got out to see the crew gone. I got out and got into my my Black and Gold Lamborghini that I got made.

I  arrived at her house and knocked. It took a while but then she answered. She had completely changed. She had red hair and wore different clothes.

"You look beautiful Aniya"

"Ty you don't look bad yourself" She smiled at me.

We got into the car and drove to a Italian Restaurant. When we got to our table it was awkward but then she said something that made me shocked.

"Jay I love you and wanna loose my virginity to you tonight"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

              How was it I still need the new character.

                Things I Need:

Description:

Height:

Past:

Family Life: