HPG1

:Aniya's POV:

"ANIYA GET YOUR FAT ASS UP" my mom said. You see I hate my mother dearly and she hates me. Her and my sister abuse me so its whatever I guess.

I checked the time to see its 6:20. "Ugh!" I yelled out. My mother came rushing in with a black belt..... not this again.

"Tf your fat ass yelling for" my so called mother said

"You woke me up so fucking early and school starts at fucking 8:20 that's 2 god damn hours" I yelled at her. You see I'm not gonna let her ass just yell at me like that Imma talk back.

WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

"listen bitch and listen good never in your life talk to me like that or your fat ass will get in the hospital" she spat at me. She walked out my room.

I sighed. I got up to go use the bathroom that is in my room. You see I always loved my body but the stuff people said over the years just got to me I guess. I put my hair in a messy bun and hopped in.

* 30 minutes later*

I walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body. I went into walk- in closet and looked for some sweats and sweatshirts to wear. You see I don't show my body out like my hoe ass sister. I found some black sweat pants, a red T-shirt and my red and black Jordan's. I walked downstairs and ran out the house. You see my family is some how rich. We live in a big 2 story house. Inside there are 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. We have a big garage that can hold about 5 cars and we have a big living room, dining room and kitchen. I hopped into my yellow Hummer and drove to school.

* 25 minutes later ( 7:30 ) *

I was early so I stayed in my car playing Candy Crush Saga on my phone. I guess I got carried away cause when I checked the time it was 8:45. I was nearly 25 minutes late. I ran out my car and rushed inside. Then all of a sudden I was on the floor and my iPhone5s was knocked out my hand and then I heard a crack.

                     :Jay's POV:

Hey yal I'm Jayvon a.k.a Jay Trevor Smith. I'm 17 years old, and I'm 6'3. I'm a thug and I'm well known around. I work for Andrew Angelo Carter so I was sent here to look for his daughter Aniya Angel Carter. I well known in Ohio, Georgia, Atlanta and here really. I was gonna go get my schedule went I bumped into a girl. And let me tell you something she got a body for days and an ass to die for.

"Here let me help you" I reached out my hand for her and she shyly accepted.

I looked to my right and found her phone on the floor. I picked it up and flipped it over to see a huge crack.

"You don't gotta worry about that" she said

"Its ok I got it" I gave her about 1,000 dollars.

"I'm new here and my names Jayvon Trevor Smith but you can call me Jay". I held my hand out and she shook it.

"I'm Aniya Angel Carter" I shook at her name.

"Umm is your father's name Andrew Angelo Carter?"

"I don't like to talk about my dad but yea"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Hey yal Im Le'Nesha and I hope you like this story. I'd like to give a shout out to my girl's LaQuinta1432 and RayRayboothang18. Follow them. Read their stories and vote.