HPG9 *New Start*

*1 year later*

                  :Jay's POV:

Hey you guys its me Jayvon and my son was born on April 28th. Yup he is actually my son. His name is Jason Tremaine Smith. He was born with little curls on his head and he is light skinned. Me and Amiya are still together tho.

"Daddy Mommy cawing you" I love my son to death . He is my world. Aniya didn't lie she left like she said and I think her friend moved in with her too.

"Ok Jason go tell mommy I'm coming and go get dressed we going on a road trip to Orlando"

"Yay and ok daddy" He ran off with his little legs. My boy is only 1 year old and 3 months but he is very smart for his age.

                 :Aniya's POV:

Hey babes. My girlies were born on November 24th. The first one that was born is Heaven Janelle Smith and second one is  Nevaeh Nayla Smith. They are light skinned with long black and brown hair. They have cute little dimples. They look just like me. Yup I gave them there daddies last name. We moved to Florida with their Aunt Nene.

"Nene can you dress Vaeh for me plz we needa go meet my dad in Orlando"

"Ok I will what you want them to match in today"

"Hmmm let's all match Black and Yellow"

"K will do"

After I got Heaven dressed in

Black Tee That says "Twins"

Black Skirt

Yellow Flats

Yellow Studs

Yellow Bow

I then took her curly hair and put it in a high bun.

Then I went in my closet with Heaven on my side and put on

Black Tee Crop Top That Has Batman on It in Yellow and Black

Yellow High Waisted Skirt With Black Belt

Yellow Studs

Gold Bow

I put my hair in a neat high bun and headed downstairs with Heaven.

I live in a 2 story house. Its blue, and black. It has 8 rooms and 7 bathrooms. I live with my girls, and my 2 ROD chicks Courtney but we call her Nene and Mizzy but we call her Miz.

I met Mizzy in the hospital. I was going to get something from the vending machine and then we bumped and hit it off. I finished high school and I take online classes for college.

When I went downstairs I put Heaven down and she crawled to Nevaeh. Those girls are inseparable. They go everywhere together. They are only 12 months turning 1 in 3 weeks.

Me and Nene talked then head out. Miz was out of town with her family in Oklahoma. We put bags we had packed and put them in the back of my Red Camry. I put both girls in there car seats then we drove to Orlando.

               :Amiya's POV:

Finally my own POV. Anyway as you know I got a son now and I know Aniya had her girls. We are having a family reunion in Orlando. Yea they invited me. My dad and I are ok now but he is mad at Jay for whatever reason.

"Jay come on plz and come here Jason"

I put Jason's clothes.

Black True's

Yellow Polo Shirt

Black and Yellow Supras

Black Studs

Yup my son got earrings and he got swag.

Jay came dressed in the same thing as Jason.

"Trying copy daddy's swag huh"

" No daddy copying Jason swag"

"Whatever can we go now?"

"Ok fine"

We got out and put Jason in his seat and drove off.

            :Jay's POV:

* A few hours later *

When we got there we had Jason holding our hands and we were looking for Amiya's dad. When we finally found him he was holding 2 little girls and a girl talking to him. Jason ran to him and yelled Papa. The girl turned around and I saw Aniya.

Those little girls are my kids. I met Aniya again. I gotta talk to her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Imma update more unless this goal is done. And How do you like it.

Team Amiya and Jayvon.... Amivon???

Team Aniya and Jayvon...... Jayniya???

                    Goal:

2 new followers

4 comments

5 votes

If not done no new update