HPG10 *Meet Again*

:Aniya's POV:

          *Orlando*

I finally made it and Courtney went to mingle with my cousins. I found my dad and I went over there with my baby girls. My dad took my baby girls in his hand then we starred talking. Then we heard a little boy yell Papa so I turned around and saw my sister, her son and Jayvon.

"Papa who the pweety lady and those babies"

"Well these are your little cousins and this is their mommy who is your mommy's sister and that means she is your auntie."

Then the little boy ran to me.

"Hi auntie"

"Hi kiddo whats your name"

"Jawson" Aww adorable he is.

"Well I'm your auntie but you can call me Auntie Nene or Aunt Nene"

"Otay"

Suddenly my sister told Jason to go play and then she spoke.

"Hi bitch don't you ever touch my son or think about anything with my boyfriend understand."

"I could touch your son whenever I want and I can talk to Jayvon whenever I want cause those twins are his kids hunny and try me and I will give you an ass whopping." I smiled then took my kids and went to go to Courtney who was chilling sign my cousin Da'Shawn

"Courtney Imma go to the hotel tell my dad or whoever to bring you to the hotel."

"K kiss my nieces goodnight for me" I laughed.

"Yea I will" I walked out and walked to the car with Heaven and Nevaeh on each sides of me. I cant wait when they can walk and talk more the only thing they can say is Mama.

:Jay's POV:

  When I heard everything Aniya said I got scared cause Amiya doesn't know.

"Excuse us for a second" I got pulled inside the car to talk.

"When Jay when" I heard the hurt in her voice and the tears.

"I don't know Amiya I really don't I was gonna forget her and live just with me and you and Jason and our twins but I don't know." She giggled then got serious.

"Go"

"Huh?"

"Go talk to her about those kids I know we are together but they are your kids and you gotta go be a father"

"Thank you Amiya thank you"

"No problem and I love you Jayvon"

"I love you too Amiya"

I got out the car and searched for Aniya then I spotted her and jumped in front of her.

"Omg Jayvon you scared me"

The girls were sleeping peacefully on her shoulders.

"Im sorry but we needa talk" She sighed then nodded.

"Ok follow me" We walked in silence to her car and when we got to her car she put the girls in their car seats and she got in the drivers seat while I got in the passengers seat.

She spoke first.

"Heaven is the one with a birthmark under her ear and blue eyes and  Nevaeh has a birthmark on her thigh and hazel eyes. They were born on November 24th but are 5 minutes apart. Heaven was born first. Then Nevaeh. They only say one word and its Mama. They cant walk but they are active. Full names are Heaven Janelle Smith and Nevaeh Nayla Smith that's all"

I was happy she gave them my last names but I'm disappointed in myself that I missed their birth and first words.

"Thank you and I'm sorry I missed stuff about them. But anyway I have a son named Jason Tremaine Smith and he is 1 year old and 3 months. He was born April 28th. He is my pride and joy. He is active and says whats on his mind. He loves his mom and my mother. He met Amiya's mother before but she kinda yelled at him so he hates her. He loves everyone honestly"  She nods.

"Well it was nice seeing you Jayvon here is my number"

I took her number and gave her mine. She told me her hotel and house in Atlanta if I wanted to see the kids. I kinda miss Aniya honestly. I think my love for her is coming back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey I made this short because my goal still has not been done yet. I need that character still. I will follow you if you follow me. I will also read,vote and comment on your story if you give a winning characters. I will also give ya a shoutout.

How ya like it?

Think Amiya planning something?

Is Jason really his son?

Team Amiya and Jayvon..... Amivon???

Team Aniya and Jayvon.... Jayniya???