~The Beginning Of A New Life~

Right the first and the safest place to go would be the Chapel 

Being a vampire and all I can sort of fly well yeah (in a fashion:) but I wonder what my dads doing and thinking right now? Gosh I have so many questions that I don't think I could desplay them all in front of you! 

So maybe tommorow I'll get something to eat but right now I need a few hours, to get used to my surroundings, how I live now & the fact that I'm a vampire. It's really very awkward but I'll sleep here for the night and get something to eat in the morning.

The Following Morning: 

I awoke to the sunlight shining on the flesh of my neck and it gleaming onto the Chapel Bell (wich is another thing that isn't true from comic books I can actually go in sunlight) --> but that could end up making maters worse so lets go and get food over and done with but all of a sudden my brain seemed to jerk the whole of my body as if it was screaming out to me STOP!!! And then it all came back to me, I'm a vampire! I can't just go out and sink my fangs into every other human being that comes into my eyesight! It would just make things too obvious, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I have an idea, I'll go to the Butchers Store just a couple of streets away from here first I'll get down from the Chapel and then act like a normal teenager the rest of the way. 

Here it goes!

Yes I got the meat! Ooooh shit! The police ate wondering around door to door with a picture of me in their hand and big BOLD writing above the image reading MISSING! Oh their heading this way! I put on a girly voice with my hood covering up my bright eyes and face, then I spoke "what seems to be the problem officer?" --> well it's one of those sayings from most movies, he replied in a deep voice "have you seen this boy, ma'am?" I slowly gave an answer again in my horrid girly voice "umm... No I don't recall seeing that boy sir." then he nodded and slowly walked away I think he looked back but I was long gone, he looked so suspicious. But after that awkward moment I had the biggest feast of my life! And the fullest belly of my life! It was the best day ever! But the black figure it's right below what do I do? ..............................................................................................................................................................................