~On The Prowl~

Well, yeah, the first quick clip of Vampire "survival training" (For Dummies) as Lydia calls it.

"So what are we gonna do first?" I giggled she replied with a grim look down her face "Oh the first thing I'm going to do is tell you one thing--" there was a pause with utter horror written all over my face as she yelped "You must always remember THIS IS NOT A GAME!" "Umm, forgiv...ee mm-ee" - I stuttered "what is it were are doing then?" She stared at me Cautiously, her eyes red as the darkened blood pumping through... Wait... A Rabbit! I can sense a Rabbit! And that's when I realised she wasn't staring at me, she was staring at the rabbit behind me (I guess the first "quick clip" was hunting prey)

"Don't move" she whispered slowly I turned as the Rabbit's long and pointy ears pricked up to the sound of my feet twisting to face it. I looked at Lydia, her eyes seemed to be redder than at first, then, she POUNCED! Growling "Grrrrraaaaaawwwww" she took out the poor bunny in an instance:( I looked at her devouring the creature the sight of the blood made the engines in my body twist and turn, I tried to un-tempt myself saying "No, No, think of Snowy!" - Snowy was the bunny I had as a child come to think of it that bunny didn't think much of our family anyway it seemed to be so ungrateful no matter what you did for it.

But then of course Lydia says "want some?... It sure is good." "Umm... Maybe I will have just a little try" , as I rammed my fangs into the helpless creature my head was saying "No, what are you doing Randy, man?" But my stomach was saying the complete opposite (let's just imagine heads and stomachs can talk, shall we?)

Turns out Lydia was right Rabbit does and that one certainly did taste good