~The Police. Everywhere.~

So by this point you probably guessed that there's the police and if this is true and you did guess that, then you are correct! yep dads gone and got the pigs on my tail, and if they find me Im done for my hear will be crushed as fast as you could click your fingers and our little secret will be up and around, ringing everyones ears. - This is why I can't get caught. I just had the greatest brain-wave ever! you see it isn't just our little secret is it? , no it's also Lydia Cross-Grove's secret! And this is how the plan goes - we can have a visit with with our little Lydia Cross-Grove and we will use the term of bribery, what I mean is we will say, well I will say that if she doesn't help me escape from the police search I will tell everyone when the police find me that she was the one that caused all of this commotion, she was the figure watching me in Robert's Grave Yard the very evening I went missing! surely she wont be able to say ok quick enough! it just has to work!

now I just need the valid information to find where she lives... but where can I find that information? in the house there is a shelf in my room a book shelf that's where! there is a book a book with everything you need to know on silly things like this, (you never know when these may come in handy!) but I have to get into the room without my dad seeing a single thing! well may as well get a move on!

I sneak again through the open window as I knew my father would keep everything the way I left it before I escaped... I MEAN WENT MISSING! so lets go... I crawl up to the book shelf as quiet as a doormouse and with my bright eyes, skim & scan for the special book and there it is just in time when... "Is some one up there?" oh no its my dad I must go! I climb out of the window quickly assuring everything is the same as before I walsed in. then I dissapear into the horizon and surely enough back to the Chapel to find this important information.

1 Hour Later:

There it is! she lives...in the forbidden tree of BenchWood? well if that is where she lives, I suppose that is where I must go!