Chapter 19

A/N I own the drawing and this is what I see Akira as.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira entered the park searching for Monica who was sitting on a bench. Spotting Monica, Akira approached the girl who saw Akira walking toward her since Akira was wearing the baggy leather jacket, "Oh hi........You must be Mike," Monica greeted, "So.......you wanna talk about Bebe, huh? Well, look......Bebe's my friend. I think she's really good. I-I don't know if she's the END ALL BE ALL of girls- I mean.......She's a little two-faced if you ask me.........But hey, I read a lot of your Facebook profile, and I think you're a really interesting guy......"

"Aha!" a girl cried as Akira and Monica turned to see Bebe glaring at Monica, "We KNEW it! YOU TWO-FACED MANIPULATIVE BITCH!!!!!"

"What the heck?!" Monica was surprised to see Bebe there and the other girls.

"Thank GOD we sent the New Kid to spy on you, huh girls?" the purple girl asked.

"YEAH!" a girl with red hair agreed, "NOW WE KNOW YOU'RE A TWO-FACED BITCH!"

"What'dya mean? You guys are my best friends!" Monica questioned.

"Then why are you hitting on MY Facebook boyfriend!? We brought someone else who might be interested!" Bebe informed, a guy with short brown hair and is wearing a blue jersey jacket.

"MONICA?! What the fuck are you doing?!" he questioned.

"Uh oh. Hey, Jake," Monica nervously greeted.

"Have fun you two-faced bitch!" the purple girl mocked.

"GUYS WAIT!!! PLEASE!! COME BACK!" Monica called running after the girls, '*Sigh* This is why I stay out of girl drama,' Akira thought rubbing her forehead from an incoming headache.

She felt Jake's glare as Akira gave him an annoyed glare, "What do you want?" Akira questioned in her feminine voice while shrugging off the jacket, she did thought she had to make her voice deep if Monica questioned but the girl just kept talking.

"YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!" Jake exclaimed shocked because he thought Akira was a guy and was flirting with his girlfriend.

"Look the reason I was poising as a guy was to find someone who is being two-faced," Akira explained tying the jacket around her waist as she leaves the park. Returning to Annie, Akira was blindfolded as she was lead to the Girls secret base.

Blindfold removed, "New Kid, we want to thank you for helping us determine whether or not Monica was a two-faced bitch," purple girl thanked, "She really made us mad, BUT it turns out she couldn't have been the one spreading rumors about Allie Nelson going to the abortion clinic."

"Yeah, so we made up," Allie told.

"You guys are the best," Monica told.

"You see, the thing is, Heidi Turner was SUPPOSED to put on the Facebook page that you were Bebe's boyfriend, BUT SHE DIDN'T," the purple girl informed.

"Because Heidi Turner is a two-faced bitch who says she likes me then tries to stab me in the back!" Monica told.

"Right! So we need to know if Heidi Turner is a two-faced bitch who's spreading rumors about Allie being spotted at the abortion clinic," purple girl told, "But in order to do THAT, we need to give you a new makeover!"

Akira paled drastically, shaking her head frantically, "Nope, nien, nah-uh, no, not gonna happen!" she stepped backwards until her back hit the wall, Akira saw the scary glints in the girls eyes from the word 'makeover.'

"Don't worry it won't be so bad. We'll let you choose the outfit, shoes, makeup and tell you if it looks good," the purple girl coaxed Akira who stiffly nod her head in agreement. Entering a room full of clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories, Akira saw shelves filled with hair products and dyes. Immediately making a beeline to the hair dyes, she grabbed the colors she needs to dye her hair back to a fiery orange.

"I want to dye my hair back to this," Akira told the girls, showing them a picture of her when she was younger with fiery orange hair smiling at the camera standing next to a older woman with the same hair color, "If you can give me this color back. I will allow you to chose what I should wear."

"Fair enough," the purple girl agreed as she and another girl dyed Akira's hair the same color they saw in the photo. After they were don dying Akira's hair, they pined yellow flowers on the left side of her head, applying eyeshadow, a green eye contact for her left eye and the finishing touch was a off the shoulder red dress with a orange sash and black heeled boots. (Image above is what Akira looks like with out the green eye contact. I own the picture)

Gazing at the mirror, Akira was impressed by the girls handy work on changing how she normally looked then they carefully blindfold her and lead her to the entrance of the clinic, they removed the blindfold and made sure her makeup wasn't ruined. "All right, New Kid. Get inside the abortion clinic and find the records room. Take a picture of ALL the records for the past week and text them to us," purple girl named Wendy handed Akira their contact information, "That will help us find out who the two-faced bitch is. I'm sure you can appreciate why none of us can do this."

"because we don't want another rumor going around about us," Bebe explained, "All right, now go in there and get to the records room. Find out of Jessie had an abortion."

Before Akira entered she texted the boys where she was at in case they went out looking for her. Entering the building she approached the receptionist, "Hi, here for an abortion?" Akira was about to reply but the receptionist cut her off, "It's okay, don't be scared. The first one's always the scariest. Take room A, second door to your left."

Nodding her head, Akira entered the assigned room, "Hi, I'm Doctor Poolover. Get on up in this chair and this won't take long at all," the doctor greeted, "Hey are't you-"

Akira purposely tripped and destroyed the machine the doctor was about to use, she began to fake being upset and hurt, "I-I'm so sorry! *Hiccup* I didn't mean to destroy it! *Sniff*" she faked cried as big fat tears streamed down her face ruining the makeup.

'Nice acting skills, kid,' Sol praised impressed by Akira's acting that was fooling the doctor.

'Shut up! That really did hurt!' Akira mentally sent a glare at Sol who was laughing since the doctor didn't know what to do, "Don't worry it was an accident! I'll go find a replacement and you just sit tight," the doctor left the room. Seeing surgical clothes in a bag, Akira changed out of the clothes and into the surgical outfit while removing the ruined makeup and placed the dress, accessory, and boots in the bag before leaving the room.