[ Where am I? ]

Thank you PurplePenguin727 for the idea! Wouldn't have written anything today. I owe ya. Go check her books btw.

---------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"No!"

My arm stretched out as if I was reaching for something. Tears flowed like a river.

"Wait.. Tears?" I wiped my face trying to get rid of it. I stood up dusting myself, looking around. "An... Alley?" I pinched my nose trying to block the unwanted smell. It smelled like a rotting rat. Millions of questions were running through my mind, where was I? Where was Saitama? Why am I in an alley? Why do I feel strange? And.. How am I all healed up? I shook my head. Questions later. I just need to-

Glitch

My thoughts were cut short when I started... Glitching?!
I fell to the ground, my body hurts like hell. I started panicking, glitching more. The more I panicked, the more I glitched, and the more the pain became unbearable. I breathed in sharply, trying to calm down. I released the air, clutching my head. This has never happened to me before. "What the hell..?"

I started walking, well, wobbling is the right term. Tripping a few times, I finally made it out of the alley. People dressed in old fashion clothes, buying, selling, talking. I scratched my temple confused.

I started sweating from the hot weather. I unzipped my jacket, tying it on my waist. I wore a gray tank top underneath, I wandered around. People giving me weird looks. I decided to just ignore it and continued walking off to who ever knows.

"Hey there cutie." A voice cooed. I turned around and was met with a two toned haired guy. I raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"All alone?"

"K-kind of.." I replied sweating a bit. "Wanna go to m-"

"Jean!" A voice interrupted 'Jean'. "There you are! Don't just run off like that." A guy with undercut black hair and freckles scolded. He noticed me, examining me. "Why are you dressed like that?" He asked.

"Dress like what?" I asked, confused. He blushed, frantically waving his arms around. "A-ah! S-sorry! I'm Marco. This is Jean, he probably flirted with you." He said, pointing at the two toned guy. Jean scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I did not."

"It's ok. That wouldn't have worked on my anyway." I giggled at the two. Marco raised an eyebrow. I raised my hand, his eyes widened. "Woah! What's that?" He asked. "Uuh.. An engagement ring?"

He shook his head pointing at the stone. "No, what is that?"

"Dia-"

Glitch

"Ugh!" I fell to the floor, groaning in pain. My heart was beating fast,

Glitch

Glitch

By now, people were surrounding me, whispering. Marco and Jean looked terrified, as if they witnessed a murder happening.

Make it stop.. I thought, over and over.

Glitch

Glitch

Glitch

Glitch—

Glitch

I couldn't take it anymore. The pain was unbearable, finally giving in, letting the darkness consume me.

---------------------------------

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I know it said "Thx for the idea". Yes, I already have an idea but, not for the whole chapter. The other ideas I had will happen in future events. And chapters. Just- writers block. Well not exactly writers block since I already have ideas for the future chapters, I just can't write properly. It's been hard for me to describe and explain what's happening. It's like "Oh! I know!" and as soon as my finger hits the screen my mind just goes blank. So yeah.. *finger guns* haha.. Ha... Sorry. Oh and I might re-write this chapter. Most of these ideas are from a friend/mom of mine. (not literal mom) --> PurplePenguin727