[ O.D.D ]

Third person POV

Hanji played with Y/n's phone, she rapidly tapped and swiped. Music suddenly blasted from the phone startling them.

"Don't be that way~
Fall apart twice a day~"

Hanji looked around. "Woah, who's voice is that? And.... What's she saying?" Y/n chuckled taking the phone out the scientists deadly grasps. She tapped her phone, the music stopped. "How did you do that?!"

"So... Who was singing?"

"Billie. Billie Eilish."

"What was she saying? Was she chanting some kind of spells?"

"No, it's another language actually. English."

"Ooh! Can you speak this uh.. 'Englik'?"

"It's actually english, but yeah."

After answering all the questions that was thrown at her, she scrolled through the pictures. She unconsciously stared at their wedding picture. Behind her, was the corporal, leaned against the wall. He caught a glimpse of the picture.

"Where are you going Levi?" Erwin asked. He didn't look back. "To my office. See you, commander." With that, he left slamming the door closed.

Erwin sat there dumbfounded. "Did.."

"He just.." Hanji continued, dumbfounded as the Commander.

"Call me/call you 'commander'?" They spoke in unsion. They slowly looked at eachother.

"He's sick."

"Definitely."

A week passed and so did the court trial. As expected, the survey corps won the case.

Y/n was cooped up in her room. Hanji came in giving her a uniform, and told her to meet her in Erwin's office.

✒ Y/n's POV

The uniform was a bit complicated to wear, especially the straps. But I mananged. The uniform hugged all my curves, showing it off. Levi had been avoiding me lately, but I didn't think much of it. 'He's probably just busy.' I thought. Believe it or not, Levi and I had grown a little closer back when I was still in the cell, he was cold and emotionless at first. But when I tried talk to him, he opened up little by little. Showing more emotions, and talking about his personal life.

I looked in the mirror examining myself. I admit, I didn't look bad at all. I tied my hair in a messy bun. (ignore if ur hair is short)

I picked up my phone that was on the bed, I pressed a number hoping to contact the person.

Contacting...

Contacting...

I phoned glitched slightly before the screen turned pitch black. I huffed, it wasn't time to throw a fit. Burying my phone in my pocket, I made my way towards the office. While walking through the halls, people kept staring. Some had red faces. I ignored it.

"Hanji..? You in there?" I knocked on the door. It swang open revealing an excited brunette. As usual. "Y/n! Look at you! You look great!" She complimented. I flushed thanking her. She hooked her arm on mine before dragging me to the mess hall. Hanji made her usual entry, barging in. She immediately ran to the rankings table (dunno). I chuckled and followed suit. I sat down with them.

"Where's your food?" Erwin asked sipping his tea. I shrugged, my eyes wandered around noticing almost everyone staring at me. I tapped on Hanji's shoulder. "Is there something on my face?" I whispered. She shook her head.

I made eye contact with Levi for a second before he looked away, face slightly pink. He excused himself out of the messhall after that. I watched as he left.

"Y/n!" I yelped, slightly glitching. "Sorry, what was that?"

"Erwin asked if you'd be interested in helping Shadis the potato head with the graduating cadets. "

"Shadis the— what now?" I asked confused.

"Nothing! Anyway, would you?"

"Huh? Oh.. Oh! Of course!" I giggled, slightly sweating. "Great! You'll be leaving in three days." Erwin said casually. "Okay.. Wait. Three days?" He nodded. "Oh.."

"Are you okay? You've been dozing off a lot." Hanji grinned.

"Watcha thinking about? Hm? Hm?" Y/n chuckled shaking her head.

I layed on down on my bed, facing the ceiling. In deep thought. 'I have to talk to him.' I sighed. 'I wonder how Saitama is.. I hope he's okay. Genos too..'

I rolled on my side, feeling my consciousness slip away.

I knocked on his door.

"State your name and business." A muffled stern voice answered.

"It's Y/n.. Can we talk?" I heard shuffling, soon followed by thumps that I can only assume footsteps.

"Come in." I nodded, walking inside. He sat back at his chair behind the desk folding his arms. "What is it?"

"Well, it's just—"

"Spit it out." I flinched. I hung my head low, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Did... Did I do something wrong?"

Now it was his turn to flinch. He unfolded his arms, looking away. "No. It's not you." He barely whispered.

"Huh?"

"I don't know okay?! I don't know! It's- it's these 'feelings'." She tilted her head. 'Dammit.' He thought. A blush spread on his face.

"I... Uh.. I-I just don't feel.. good." She blinked. 'Did he just.. Stutter? That's a first.'

"Are you sick?"

"No."

I closed the door behind me. I sighed rubbing my face. 'Well... That was.. successful.' I shrugged.

I walked down the hall, opening the doors to the training field. Soldiers stopped what they were doing, glancing at me. Some cooed and whistled, some winked.

Third person POV

She walked out to the small hill, she found a good spot under a tree, and layed down the grass.

"Y/n! It's time to go!" I jolted, sitting up "Now?!"

"Yes! The date got moved. I packed your things." Hanji looked at her smugly. " 'Things'? But I don't—"

Flashback ✉ ~

"Hey Y/n!"

The girl set her phone down, turning her attention to Hanji. "Hm?"

"Do you have any idea what this thing is?" She asked before pushing a luggage in the room. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the familiar object. She unzipped it, and was met with another familiar thing, her underwears. Her face turned red before quickly shutting the luggage. She chuckled nervously, "Ah.. Haha.. Uhm.. Yeah, I got this under control." she began to sweat.

"Oh... But can I look?" Hanji asked, her eyes sparkled with excitement and curiosity. "No."

She quickly pushed the scientist out of the room, sighing in relief.

End of Flashback.

'Ooh... Right.' She thought. "Alright! I'll be right behind!" She waved, standing up and dusting herself.

Sorry for the constant change of POV and time skips OuO andyesthischapterisn'tedited...... Yet.

[ Word count: 1062 ]