[ Bittersweet memories ]

A friend of mine @PurplePenguin727 has a BNHA x AoT crossover book and it is amazing! The title is "Anastasia Realm: Japan's Titan" pls read it if you can ('∀`)♡

----------------------

Third person POV

A young woman bolted off of her seat, as soon as her feet touched the ground, she ran as fast as she could. Disposing of her clothes, she threw her shirt and shorts away- revealing her newly bought bikini. Her husband picked up her clothes grinning at the sight.

Before they knew it, she was already under the salty water. She rose up, pushing her hair back and waving at her husband to join her.

"Your mother's more excited than you." He chuckled. Their daughter giggled, already in her one piece. "Wha- not you too!" She stuck her tounge out before running to her mother. "Mama! I wanna see the little fishes!"

Her mother picked her up with ease and booping her nose. "Wanna go see them together?"

"Mhm!" The little girl hummed enthusiasticaly, eyes sparkling.

"C'mon hun! Don't wanna keep our little N/n waiting!" He shook his head, his shirt went over his head.

They splashed around, laughing. They were at a low level, keeping an eye on their daughter. The water reached up to their knees, but enjoyed nonetheless.

"Mama! Look what I found!"

Her mother's stomach churned. "H-honey! Put that down!"

Her dad quickly swept the crab away from his daughters tiny hands.

"But-!"

"This is dangerous Y/- Ah!" He frantically waved his hand around trying to loosen the crab's painful pinch.

Y/n sobbed, feeling guilty. "It's okay, N/n. It's just a tiny scratch." Her dad tried to calm her daughter.

Her bottom lip quivered, her glossy eyes were filled with fear and guilt. She felt bad.

"Y/n?"

What?

"Y/n?!"

Huh?

"Y/n!"

So loud..

"Y/n!!!"

"Huh?!" Y/n looked around. She groaned in irritation when she realized that her best friend- aka Hanji, just ruined her sleep.

----------------------

Sorry for the short ass chapter TwT It's a lil' sneak peek of ya gurl's past~ UwU

Coffee lovers when they spit out coffee be like:
Forgive me my lord, for I have sinned. For letting coffee out, instead of in.

Ye. Got that from Aphmau Xd