[ The Ocean ]

Ok so, one of the biggest plot twist was cracked......... really quick (it was supposed to be a surprise for the next future chapters but- tHaT aInT gOiN hApPeNiN- at least not for them IF they know I'm talking about them.) By someone in the comments (I denied Ofcourse but I deny a lot of things so it'll be tricky if ya try to find it.......... I think.) *cough cough* I ain't mentioning them tho xD but let's clap for 'em and their genius brain.

---------------------

Third person POV

They sat around the bon fire, huddled together. They laughed, screamed, and smiled.

Shadis and Y/n watched them from afar. Reiner was running with Ymir on his tail. Christa tried to calm Ymir down, "I'll kill you for flirting with my wife!"

"She's not yours!" Reiner yelled.

"Not yet!" She yelled back.

"Guys! Stop! We might wake the others up!" Christa sweated. Ymir then stopped, running towards her 'wife' and hugging her protectively from Reiner.

The others watched them, finding the scene before them amusing.

"So they think they're being sneaky." Shadis shook his head. Y/n giggled, arms crossed. "We should join them."

"I have work to do." He ruffled her hair. He entered his office and shutting it softly. They were like family, Shadis was like the strict grandpa (who acts scary and tough but realky is a big softy), Y/n was the kind mother, and the cadets were the rowdy kids.

Y/n decided to join them, she stealthily approached them, not making a sound. She stood behind them, putting on a stoic face and crossing her arms. "Good evening cadets." They all flinched, freezing in place. Bertholdt sweated profusely, Christa yelped, Armin looked like a guilty puppy who ripped their owners tissue box, and Eren looked like he was gonna piss himself. Mikasa and Annie looked unfazed.

There was a long pause before Y/n frowned. "W-We can explai-"

"Why wasn't I invited?"

"You don't have fans Horse face! You have haters!"

'Here we go again...' All of them thought.

"I don't have haters Titan freak. I have fans in denial." Jean looked at him smugly.

"Yeah, like how you're in denial because you don't have a chance with Y-"

"Finish that sentence and you are dead, Jeager." Jean threatend.

"I'm hungry." Sasha whined.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Agreed."

Y/n nodded to herself. She stood up and left. "Look at what you did, Kirschtein."

"Don't use my last name, Jeager." Jean growled.

They bickered at each other non stop until Y/n came back holding a tray. She held the tray on both sides with a cloth, careful not to drop it. She knelt down, and showed everyone what was on the tray.

It was mashed potatoes with melted cheese mixed together. And deep fried french fries on the side. "Tada!" She smiled.

Sasha darted towards the tray only to be held back by Connie. "Go! Get your share!" He yelled. It was like one of those scenes where a guy restrains the villian and sacrifices himself. They quickly scrambled taking their shares.
"Leave some for me!" Connie screamed. Y/n shook her head chuckling at their childish behavior- that- sadly, reminded her of Saitama.
His went pale when he saw the tray empty and whimpered.

"Pft- I knew that would happen." The cadets felt bad for not leaving any food for the boy, the food monster- sasha, and their mother. Yes. They call her mom. Even Annie and Mikasa surprisingly, everyone- everyone. Loved the girl as their, mother, friend, cru-

"Traitors!!" Connie and Sasha yelled pointing at their friends.

Y/n went back inside dropping the tray in the sink and washing it. And came back with more food for the two.

"What is this thing?" Mikasa asked with a monotone voice, stretching the cheese.

"A chef never tells her secret." She winked. Truth be told, she had a ton of them from when she shopping and shoving it all in her luggage, she had planned to visit her family. But that was cancelled when the incident happened.

The duo happily took the food and devoured it.

Y/n smiled.

Until she started glitching. Luckily, no one seemed to notice.

"What's the ocean like..?"

A few of them chocked, and froze.

She sat down on the ground tucking one leg under her and leaning on the log with both her elbows on the log. She gazed on the clear sky that was filled with dancing stars. "It's relaxing and beautiful... How the breeze flowed... And how the water followed. How a flock of birds would fly by. How the sun shined... And how the ocean reflects them. How your toes would dig under the sand.. Everything."

Their mind lingered with thoughts like 'What's a 'sand'? Is it dangerous?'

'I wonder if this 'sand' is edible...'

Armin smiled softly. "I wish I get to go..."

They agreed.

"How did you get to see the ocean?" Annie asked casually. They leaned in. She shrugged, "My parents loved the ocean and would take me with them."

"So your from the outside of the walls?" Sasha asked with her mouth full. "....Yes."

"Come back... Please... I beg you... P-please... It was all my fault.. Now your gone... I-it's all my fault.. If only.. If only there was a way.. To bring you back.. But.. You're both gone and it's all my fucking fault! Please. Please come back... I-i didn't mean everything I said to him-! I'm sorry! I'm so, so, so, sorry.. I need him too.. Both of you.. So please.. Come back...

Please... Mom... Dad.. B-brother.."

cLiFfHaNgEr.

Extra:

Readers: I love where this story is going.

Me: I don't know where this story is going.

Tbh I think the Author's note took over half of the chapter- as an apology. I'll double it on the next chapter without any A/N. Ok maybe I'll write one but it'll probs only be 35 words or less.