[ Communication and Questions]

HOLD UP!! HOLD MY YAOI!! ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME OR DID MY BOOK JUST REACH 1K+ READS?! HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE!!
and oh yeah I've been on a writers block for a whole month now so... Oops. And yes I am still on a writers block, like, right now. But please, believe me, I am trying my very best to write a chapter. I guess it's because I'm lacking sleep so my mind won't work properly. Anyway~ PLEASE ENJOY!!

and don't judge me pls. Still figuring out if its 'Third person POV' or 'Third POV' ¯\_()_/¯ pls tell meh tut

WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE, CUSSING

—————————————————————————————————

Third person POV

The girl squirmed under the harsh glare of a certain ravenette. And under the stern, sharp look the blonde gave.

She bit her bottom lip trying to process everything. Trying to figure what was happening.

The ravenette slammed his hands on the door cell, obviously pissed off. "I don't like repeating myself but just in case you're deaf, who are you?"

She looked at them questionably, "Your name miss. Your identity, age, from, and why you're dressed so..." The blonde paused and examined her looking up and down. He coughed clearing his throat, his eyes flickered back, deep into her soul.

Despite this, she just kept an innocent, confused, face. "Oh for fucks sake. She's obviously a dumbass."

(changing that bc my younger self had no idea it was a slur I'm so sorry 💀)

"Levi." The blonde slightly glared at him before turning his attention back to her. He 'tch' ed looking away, unfazed.

After twenty minutes straight of trying to get an answer from the poor girl, who is still confused.

The tall blonde sighed, frustrated but kept his composure together. He stood up and approached the cell, he unlocked it.

"Oi eyebrows, that's not allowed." despite this, he ignored the ravenette. The ravenette's eye twitched.

The tall blonde slowly walked over to her. She backed up the wall eyeing him.

The blonde spoke, "I'm Erwin Smith, and this is Corporal Levi Ackerman. What's yours?" He spoke softly.

She blinked a couple of times, rubbing her ears. By now she was pretty sure she went deaf, but kept calm. Knowing what the outcome would be if she panicked. Good thing she studied sign language.

She waved her arms around, hands making different shapes and motions.

"What the fuck is she doing." Levi deadpanned. Frustrated, she huffed. She motioned her hands once again, Erwin nodded. "Give her a pen and some papers please, Levi."

Levi scoffed before leaving the two alone. Not long after, he came back with the things she asked for.

She took these and placed the items on the cold floor and began to write. "Who are you?" Erwin red out loud, he took the paper and wrote his answer.

She nodded and replied by introducing herself. They exchanged answers and questions at each other, this went on for a while.

Erwin asked something that completely confused the girl, "Where is this City Z place at?"

She took the pen and was about to write, but they had already run out of paper and ink. She let out an irritated sigh, but this just caused her to glitch. Erwin backed away, when she started to uncontrollably cough, she glitched even more.

This was going to be a problem, especially when the two didn't even know what to do to stop her pain. Erwin tried to touch her, "Oi eyebrows, I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Call Hanj—" Someone came barging in, squealing and yelling like a mad person. "Speak of the devil."

"So! Where is she?!" Levi rolled his eyes rubbing the bridge of his nose. He didn't even need to tell her since she was standing in front of the girl's cell.

She chuckled before entering and looking at the glitching girl. She grinned widely ear to ear, fixing her glasses as it gleamed. "Oh my, how fascinating~" She started giggling creepily.

"Interesting indeed. She seems to be in pain though." She thought loudly.

"No shit, Shitty glasses." Levi scoffed leaning on the iron door cell.

"Lighten up, shorty." He grumbled at the nickname the scientist gave him.

Erwin cleared his throat, both their attention turned to him. He motioned at the sleeping girl in his arms, she panted heavily. "Oh look! She stopped... uh... whatever that was!" She laughed. The guys shook their head.

The three left leaving the girl to rest in her cell, they headed back to the headquarters.

Y/n's POV

I stood in the middle of our apartment, staring at my frustrated, angered, husband. My body faced his direction, frozen in place. I've been staring at him for as long as I can remember. Until Genos came in, he cooked food, setting it in front of the dazed Saitama. Hours passed and Saitama still haven't touched the food, Genos left two hours ago when the association called him in.

Genos came back not too long ago and stared at Saitama worriedly.

"Sensei... I know I should not interfere with your life but... Y/n san would not like this.."

With the mention of my name, his head snapped up, staring at my direction. At my eyes.

He stood up, making his way towards me. I stood there, staring back at him. There he was, standing in front of me, face to face. He slowly raised his hand reaching up to face, but before our skin could touch, everything disappeared.

My eyes snapped open, I sat up holding my pounding head. I was now in a comfy bed, in a room. My clothes were now different, I wore a white off-shoulder white dress that reached down to my ankles. The soft, thin fabric flowed with the breeze that came from an open window. Walking slowly towards the window, I sighed, frustrated. I stared out the window, my hand resting above my chest, thinking deeply.

Third Person POV

"What do you think the brat's thinking?" Levi asked, leaning against the door frame. Hanji standing beside him, and the Commander behind the both of them. "She looks beautiful in that dress, don't you think shorty?" She nudged. Only for the Corporal to flick her forehead, she shrunk whimpering, holding her reddened head.

Meanwhile

Y/N's POV

'I wonder who changed my clothes... I hope it's a girl, not some creep. I really like the dress, I wonder who designed it.'

Tomorrow is my first day of high school so pray that I survive it. And sorry for the lack of update. Wifi was crap but now iz Gucci so I'll try to update more this month. This wasn't edited btw XP