[ Skeptical pt. 1 ]

Third person POV

'Sai doesn't look too happy.. Was it because I disappeared for three days before our wedding? He smiles. But doesn't look real... Those eight letters seem so empty.. Was it a mistake?'

"Honey, I'm home!" Saitama yelled. "I'm in the bathroom." Y/n got up from the bath tub, wrapping a towel around her naked body. She opened the door, droplets of water staining the dry floor. Y/n heard the male walk in arranging his shoes to the side. He grumbled, praying he'd get accepted. The male wanted to give upon getting a job- he THOUGHT of giving up. But he has a wife to work for. He needs to. For Y/n.

The young girl greeted her husband before walking into their room to get dressed, letting the towel drop on the floor.

"Hey, love. Is the food rea-" The male stopped in his tracks, eyes scanning her body. He closed his mouth shut, sweating and gulping. Y/n's eyes widened, face turning bright red. "S-sai! Look away!" she scrambled to cover her body when his vision darkened, pushing her roughly on the bed. His breath laboured.

"S-sai what are you.."

----------------------

I decided to cut this chapter RREEEAAALLLLYY short because- well,,

SMUT SCENE or no?

***cough***