[ Helping out ]

Third person POV 

Y/n pushed up her heavy luggage on the wagon, before getting on the horse, she hugged others goodbye. There were some tears here and there.

"We're gonna miss you!" A teenage girl yelled. "Bye mom!" they waved.

The time she spent in the head quarters, soldiers had grown close to her, they looked up to her. Y/n was like the mother of the place, she gave advice, she comforted, and helped. A lot. She even had to cook food for everyone because their chef was sick. Her cooking skills were amazing, at least, that's what they would say.

Y/n turned, walking towards the corporal was at the corner. "So," she awkwardly stood there, " 'So'?"

"Take care of yourself okay? Don't overwork too much." He looked away. "Yeah. Whatever."

She breathed in. "I'll miss you.." His breath hitched, blushing madly. "Me too.." He whispered. "Hm? What was that?"

"I said I'll miss you too dammit!" He said louder than anticipated. She giggled. "Y/n I—" Levi began. "I'll.. lo—"

"Y/n! It's time to go!" Hanji yelled. "Coming!"

"Sorry, Levi. I gotta go. Bye." She hugged him tightly before running off towards her horse, Milly.

She waved one last time.

Somewhere else~

"He's crazy!"

"He's a lunatic!"

"We have to terminate him."

"I'll do it."

"No one's killing anyone! Calm down!" He yelled.

"Do you realize the damage he has caused to this city?! He could target the head quarters for all we know!" A woman protested.

"Hmph. You're all a bunch of amateurs." A girl flipped her hair.

"I have made my final decision." They leaned in, waiting impatiently.

"Two options. Two dangerous options. And you all have to agree on one." He clasped his hands together.

"Tell us already!!"

"One, kill him. Exterminate him."

"What?!"

"Calm down!" He slammed his hands on the table. "Now," He started. "For option two. Bring him to her."

"But the realms wouldn't be balanced! It's already unbalanced when the girl got to whoever knows what realm! If we send him, the string could break! Portals could pop up anywhere! Unknown species might go through." They nodded, agreeing.

"We have no other choices other than these two."

"Unless...."

"Attention!" Cadets lined up, hands behind their back. His powerful voice, echoed through the field. Full of authority. He had tan skin, and bald. It reminded Y/n of Saitama. She was worried for the two.

"You may introduce yourself."

She snapped back to reality. 'I was dozing off...'

She stepped forward, "I'm Y/n, Y/n Yoshida." She saluted to the cadets.

"You need to eat."

"I'm busy." Shadis replied. She shook her head sighing. "You're like my father."