A/N

Hey guys! I have a few things to say, regarding this story. First off I want to say thank you for everyone that is reading this  and loving it, it means alot to me.

Second, I am so glad I did this story cuz it made me go back and play the game, so that I could get ideas for the scenarios, and I fell in love with this game all over again. I hadn't played the game since....oh God...2015, maybe 2016. I had the original PS3 game and I recently got a PS4 for Christmas and I bought the remastered version of the game and played it.

I really forgot how much I loved the story, the gameplay and, most important of all, the characters. I forgot how much I loved playing this game also.

This game, actually, was the reason why I bought myself a PS3 back in 2013 and ever since then this game is hands down, my favorite video game of all time!

And now for the final thing to say, which I'm sure alot of people are going to ask. Am I going to do The Last of Us 2 when it comes out?

The answer: I would love to, it just depends on how the story of the game goes. I do have an idea for the sequel but I have to wait for the game to come out and see if that idea would fit in.

I'm saying depending cuz there's a bunch of rumors going around saying Joel's dead or is going to die, which I really hope it ain't true as I love Joel. Hell, there's even rumors that Joel is going to be the bad guy but I pray to God that that's not true cuz that would be terrible.

People are saying Joel's dead because of the way he was presented in the announcement trailer back in 2016, he looked kinda ghostly and he looked really clean, which I'm like he's lived at Tommy's place and they have running water and electricity but I guess everyone forgot that. But I read somewhere that Neil Druckmann, director and writer of the game, said that the trailer has nothing to do with the final game and it was just a presentation of the game, just to say Oh by the way, this is our next project!

At the time of writing this, the sequel hasn't come out yet, although rumors are that it's coming out in October of this year, and as of right now I want to say I really want to, but I have to wait and see how the game plays out.

I also want to hear from you guys that have played the game, what do you think the sequel is about? Put it down in the comments.

I think, since it takes place five years after the ending of the first game, Ellie and Joel are staying at Jackson with Tommy and Maria. Ellie falls in love with that girl, Dina I believe her name is, who was in the gameplay trailer back at E3 last year. And either she is killed while out on patrol or Jackson gets attacked by this new group, I can't remember what they're called it's not the Fireflies but a different group. 

Either way, Dina dies which of course pisses Ellie off and she goes on a revenge rampage towards this new group. Now what happens between Ellie and Joel, I'm not sure. I have a feeling that he is still alive but I have a feeling that sometime in the game, he dies. But I hope he dies trying to save Ellie.

I don't want him to die but I have a feeling that that's what they're going to do. But what do you guys think?