Small lies

First day of school finished and I'm the main subject.

Currently I'm driving ''home'', alone,  Seonghwa was going with rest of his friends to some club and he threatened me not to say it to his mom. I had put my earphones on. Music helps me release my mind and forget today's scene. I did that ever since I was little. It would always show as a good method to relax. I closed my eyes and imagined one person who cared about me: my mother. I pictured us walking near the beach laughing and looking at the scenery. Just two of us, followed by sun.

Sound of waves and loud car horns-
Huh?! Car horns? I open my eyes to see the driver staring at me.
"I sorry miss, were you sleeping?" he asked. "Umm, no, no I wasn't I was just listening to music, are we home?" "Yes, we arrived." He hoped out of the car and opened my doors. "Thank you!" I bowed. I came inside and just locked myself in my room ignoring maids and Miss Park. I threw myself on the bed and grabbed my phone out of my bag.

__3 friend requests__

I checked who could it be.
Hah, who other than those three dummies...

...kevmoon, jacobbae, parksubak.

Accept.      Decline.

Jacobbae has sent you a message.

I opened the message.

Hey, Y/N how are you... did something happen after school?

No, in fact he isn't home. I'm relaxing right now...

A okii than, call me if anything happens. You can count on me, and Kev, and Eric, hahaha!

Yea, I know, thank youuu

Ouh, gtg, sorry biebiee!

Bye
______________________________________

I put away my phone and sigh. I focus at a lamp hanging from the ceiling. Someone knocks once, twice, third time she says:
"Y/N!! Honey, is something wrong?" And of course my peace doesn't last long. I sigh and sit up. She knocks again "Open the door please, did I do something?" She whined. I stand up and unlock the door. I smile ans say "Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired so I locked myself for some peace." Her face light's up and smiles "Aah, good, I thought something happend. Was school good, have you met friends?" "It was alright, I did meet some, yea" I laughed when I remembered those three fools. "Oouh that's lovely, are you hungry?" She asked. "Yeah, I kinda am." I told her. "Than go in the dinning roomand let's eat I'll just go get Seonghwa!" She smiled and was about to go to his room but I grabbed her wrist, and here we go "Ah, mother I forgot to tell you, Seonghwa is with his friend at the library, they are studying history!" I smiled. "Ouuh, but it's getting late." "Well yea but they really wanted to study late to get good grades..." I was getting sweaty. I hated lying. "Seonghwa? HHah, good grades, that didn't happen in years." She laughed. Man, this woman just doesn't give up! "Well he wanted to surprise you!" "Hmm, well if that's so than okayy..." she finally believed me. "Come to dinner when you are ready, we will dine together than!" She smiled and left. I sighed and came inside my room, I washed my face and hands and went downstairs to eat. I was kinda hungry. I sat down and maids put food on my plate. I started eating. Miss Park was drinking red wine. I shot my head up and asked "You aren't eating?" She put her glass down "I already ate." "Ouh, okay." I continued to eat. After I finished I told Miss Park I'm going to bed. I was actually going to draw, since that's something I enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: okay this chapter is crappy hahaha, next chapter will be mire interesting I promise.
Question: what do you think of TXT's Crown? Do you have a bias?
💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕