Liar, liar pants on fire

A week passed.
Life's been nicer since I've reunited with Bbang, I mean Younghoon haha. This week we were inseparable, we went on the coffee together, in shopping, jogging, walking, everything. Kevin and Jacob were jealous I wasn't going out with them, I felt sorry, but I didn't see Bbang for so long. Seonghwa also backed off cause Younghoon would always step in my side and defend me.

Younghoon came to our mansion to hang out. I opened the door , smiling. "Hello, how is my beauty today?" He says and laughs. "I don't know, how are you?" I replay. He just laughs and comes in. "I'll bring us some juice, you can go upstairs." I go to the kitchen. He nods and heads to my room, but is stopped by Seonghwa.

"What are you doing here?" He asks coldly, arms crossed, while raising one brow. "I came here to hang out with Y/n." Younghoon says politely.
"Aha, well how about you go home now?" He whispers to him. Younghoon widens his eyes in disbelief. "She doesn't need you, okay?" He continues. Younghoon finally snaps and grabs Seonghwa's colar "What the fuck did you just say, listen, go bully some other girl Y/n really isn't worth of your games." Seonghwa smirks "I wouldn't agree, she is too fun to play with." He chuckles. Younghoon is at the edge of hitting Seonghwa and Seonghwa can sense that so he continues to tease him "And what do you want with her, you in love?" Younghoon tightens the grip on his shirt "So what is I am, I might have a chance, you are no competition." "You think?" Seonghwa smirks. "Of course!" Younghoon smiles.

"Well if you say that way. Y/NN, HELP YOUNGHOON IS TRYING TO HIT ME!!!!" Seonghwa yells from top of his lungs. "What are you trying idiot?" He looks at Seonghwa and releases Seonghwa's collar.

"What the heck are you two doing" I come holding a tray with juice and cookies. "It is not what you thi-" Younghoon starts "Y/n, I asked him what is he doing here and he just grabbed my collar saying that I should stay away from you two because I am dumb idiot." Seonghwa says while Younghoon is rolling his eyes and laughing at Seonghwa's lies. "Y/n, unbelievable, he is clearly lying, I would never say that, you trust me right?" I look at him and than at Seonghwa. "I-i, I don't know!" I yell. Seonghwa than rolls him sleeve showing a bruise. "This is from his grip, it hurts badly. "Whaat, it is clearly not fresh, it would be more red if I did it now!" Younghoon points at the bruise. "It doesn't mean anything. You did this!" Seonghwa says. I didn't know who to believe now.
  "Seonghwa go in the kitchen and put some ice while I talk to Younghoon." I say frustrated. He nods and walks away. Seonghwa sticks his tongue to Younghoon. "Did you fucking see that, he stuck his tongue out to me!!" Younghoon pointed at Seonghwa who was currently going down the stairs.

"No I didn't, Younghoon stop! You are acting like a child. What did you really do to him?" I ask. "Literally nothing. He talked shit about you so I defended you." "By, hitting him?" "Of course not, by talking, you know I don't fight!" He responded. I let out a sigh. "I I really do not know who to trust, Bbang..." I close my eyes "you should probably go home, we will see each other tomorrow, okay?" Younghoon sighs and hugs me "You know I wouldn't make a fuss, don't trust his every word."

He goes downstairs and sees Seonghwa leaning to a wall smirking. Younghoon just rolls his eyes.

I go in my room and eat the cookies alone. I groan in frustration. Who to believe?

Seonghwa's POV

So that idiot left, I guess Y/n told him to go. What a naive! I went upstairs and knocked on her doors. Show time!

"Hi, Y/n, why did Younghoon go?" I ask. She looks up to me "I told him to go, are you okay? How is your arm?" She asks me and gets up. "Oouh it's fine, I put ice now it's fine." "Okay." She sighs. "Seonghwa what really happened?" "I already told you, he looked jealous of me, I mean I know I'm pretty, but he just snapped. Man, if you didn't come he would've punched me in face." "That doesn't sound like Bbang..." she frowned "Well people change and put a mask." I say putting a hand on her shoulder looking straight into her eyes. She blushed. I let a chuckle. "Whatt?" "Nothing, you blushed." She holds her cheeks "No I didn't!" And pouts.
Gosh she is cute when she pouts. WHAT AM I SAYING, YAHH, EWW! I snap and step back "Uhh. I am going, bye!" I hurriedly go out of the room, lean on the door and sigh. I shake my head and call Yeosang.

I need a drink or two! Right now!