Recognition

And I saw-

THE BREAD GUY!

He looked over at me, smiled and bowed.
Miss Park introduced me to his parents.
"We met today Miss. What a coincidence!" Younghoon spoke while looking at me amusingly. I just smiled awkwardly. "Oh really, well than you know my dear Y/n." Miss Park tapped my shoulder and one arm hugged me.
Younghoon frowned his eyebrows at that statement. "Y/n?" "Yes! Shin Y/n, we pulled her out of that awful orphanage home." She looked at me pinching my cheek like I'm a child. Younghoon blinks a few times and closes his mouth that were hung low for whole time. "Is something wrong Younghoon?" I ask.
"Oh, no, c-certainly not-t!" He nods in reassurance. "Well Chan Mi, Young Jin, Younghoon, we are just waiting for Seonghwa...as always. I am sorry that he is always late!" She smiles and sits at the  head of the table. The Kim's sit too and I follow them. I sat across Younghoon. Miss Park and her friends talk about their achievements while I am folding paper towel nervously since Younghoon keeps staring at me this whole time.
We hear doors open. " Yo! Eomma I'm home!" He shouts and comes in. He looks at me and chuckles. Idiot, I can't even wear a dress without him mocking me. He was wearing a turtleneck and leather pants. Miss Park sees him and says "Dress up!" While death glaring Seonghwa. He rolls his eyes and sighs. He bows and goes to his room. "I am sorry you had to see his rebellious side." She apologizes. I sigh and ask Younghoon "Is something wrong, I-you keep on staring at me?" He zooms out and says "Can we talk?" I raise my brow "Why?" "Uum, I'll explain later." He smiles and sits back. I was confused af. Butlers brought baskets with bread, and Younghoon's face lits up. He takes one pf each kind. I laugh. "What's funny?" He asks me. "Nothing it's just, you really love bread huh?" "Yes, I do!" He says. In that moment Seonghwa came and sat next to me. He looks at me and says: "How was work sis?" "Since when do you care?" "Why so feisty, I just wanted to know." "Well it was okay, I was almost late and then-" "Hghhhhhh" Seonghwa makes snoring sounds pretending he was sleeping. "Ha ha ha, Seonghwa nice one." I sarcastically laugh. "I was just joking, chill!" "Whatever." I roll my eyes.
"The food is ready let's eat!" Miss Park says and we put food on our plates. "This is so tasty, u have good chefs  Minji!" Miss Kim says. "Oh, Thank you they are one of the best!" She chuckles.
We continue eating. At once I fell something cold on my dress. I look down and I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! Seonghwa spilled his juice with ice all over my dress. "Omo, I am so sorry sis, I wasn't careful enough, my hand spilled!" He stands up and says obviously faking it. He sits down and smiles devilishly. I stand up "I'm sorry I'll just go change my clothes." "It's okay Y/n, take your time." Miss Kim assures me.
I went to the toilet upstairs and sigh. "You are so fucking done Park Seonghwa!" I tab my dress and dry it but the stain is still visible. I decide to dress something else. I decided to wear black pants and a white  blouse.

I go out of my room and saw Younghoon leaning on the wall. "Oh, what are you doing here?" "To talk." He says.  "Ok...About what?" I ask him.
"Us." He says dead serious. I widen my eyes. "Us?" I ask. "Yes! Us." He repeats. "Younghoon, I am confused, what about us??" I was losing my patience, but he looked calm. "Okay," he takes a deep breath "Hi I am Bbang!"
He smiles. My jaw dropped. "B-bbang, you, huh??" I was even more confused now. "Yes, I am not the real son of the Kim's, I was adopted by them then, my one way ticket, remember?" "Omg, you are Bbang!" I laugh and hug him. "I missed you!" He laughs and tightens up the hug "I wanted to see how long you'd need to recognize me." "What you knew all along!" "Not really, you were reminding me of you when you said Strawberry filing bread is your favourite and then Miss Park told your name." He lets the hug. "Ohh, well I am soo soo happy!!!" We laugh again "Hah, your name is Younghoon, I never knew that!"

And we go downstairs.