Getting soaked

Seonghwa's POV

"Have a guess who's the new theatre group member." he lightly smirks streching his arms on the bar sofa.
"I don't care, Who?" I roll my eyes and take out a cigarette, light it and take a smoke. "Y/n." He smiles and takes out the cigarette out of my mouth causing me to cough. "She applied?" "Yup" he nods and I sigh. "So, what are you going to do about it?" He takes a smoke and hands my cigarette back. I look up to him fidgeting the cigarette. "Pfft, nothing. Why would I do something in the first place?" He shakes his head "Mkay." "Yea, okay! Why are you all obsessed with Y/n?" He shook his head "No we are obsessed in you liking Y/n."
I narrow my eyebrows "Do you wanna die?" He teasingly smiles "What? I touched the prince's nerve?" I stand up and grab him by the collar. "Yes, you did." "What, are you gonna punch me for that?" I tighten the grip making the veins on my hands and neck pop out.
He continues "Or you gonna ignore and runaway from the fact you lost your sister and starting to like you new one?" I had enough of him.

"Mention Yeseul once again I swear I'm going to kill the shit out of you!" I yell in his face and then soften my gaze. I let go of the grip and take my stuff. "You bastard are lucky to be my friend, otherwise I'd kill you on spot." and leave. I go out of the bar and inhale fresh air. I look to the bar door and shake my head 'idiot'...

I was walking fast in frustration. I kept thinking of his words. I didn't want to but I was doing it. I don't even know who to rely on. I was already in front of my house. I walked fast without even realizing. The maids opened the doors for me and I walked straight to my room. I put the jacket and bag down and went to my window.

I looked around and saw Y/n and that Younghoon in the garden laughing and talking. Ugh. I rolled my eyes and casually went downstairs to our basement. I opened the cabinet with important buttons. I had turned the timer on water sprinkles in garden. I ran to the window in our living room to see their reactions. 3! 2! 1! Show! The sprinkles turned on and my sis and her friend got watered like plants. I burst into laughter watching those two getting soaked in cold water asking what the hell happened. Ahh, I wiped the tears thst formed in my eyes and held my stomach. I calmed down and heard them coming in, so I hurriedly went upstairs in my room.

Y/n POV

I- can't believe it. The sprinkles in the garden turned on splashing both Younghoon and I. Now we were soaking wet. "We should get inside." Bbang says and I nod. "Yea, we need to change." He grabs my hand making me flinch and we go in.
"Miss Ga Eul (the name maids and staff calls Y/n on Miss. Park's order) what happened?" The maid looks at us. "Well the water sprinkles suddenly turned on wetting us." Younghoon explains. "We were hanging out in the garden on one of the benches." I continue. The maid looks at us in confusion. "Hmm, but the sensors on them stop them from sprinkling when someone is around...unless it was set on the timer?" She shook her head. "Did you perhaps touch buttons in the basement?" He shake our heads. "We didn't." She shrugs her shoulders. "I will ask the other staff, if they touched it, you go change, don't get cold." She says and leaves.

"This is like that one time in the orphanage someone had turned the firr alarm and than the water splashed all of us!" I laughed. "Yes, I remember it, than Miss. Lee called all of us on 'the talk'." He laughs and sighs. "I guess it can happen only to us!" I say and Younghoon smiles.

"Let's go, I'm gonna ask Seonghwa if he has some extra clothes to borrow you while the maids dry yours." I say and knock on Seonghwa's doors. He opens "What?" He looks at us and laughs. "Yo, sis what happened?" He sarcastically asks. "The friking water sprinkles turned on and we got wet." I roll my eyes. "So what do you exactly need?" He asks. "Younghoon needs some dry clothes so I wanted to ask you if you can borrow some of your extra for him?" I say and he looks at me in confusion "No." "Please, Seonghwa, it's just until the maids dry his." I pout. "Ugh, I hate when you pout, stop it." He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Okayy, but later put it in the washing machine. I don't wanna get his germs." He says and I roll my eyes. "Tsk, thank you." I say sarcastically and he pulls out a plane grey hoodie and black jeans. I cough. He looks at me "What?" I clear my throat. "Underwear..." I look at the side. He groans. "You got to be kidding me." He pulls out black boxers from a drawer. "Here, something else for our majesty?" "No, thank you!" I smile and he closes the door. I sigh and go to my room. "Here you go Bbang!" He smiles and thanks me. After we both changed, we decided to watch a kdrama.