higher the heels, lower the pride

"No, Hwa, it's dangerous!"

"Oh come on we came with the whole plan."

"Yes, like Yunho said you just have to be a bite!"

"Y/n, please, it will make her go away even before she does bigger shit."

"My boo is right, Shin Ae is a dangerous woman, we know her well."

"Fucking psycho..."

"Hwa did you agree with this?"

"I-i yeah, we will protect you though, your safe. Not a strand of you hair will fall."

"Ughhh, you all really-okay it's just because I trust you and I believe she's dangerous..."

I was talking with Yunho, Yeosang, San, Wooyoung and Hwa about the plan. It occurred that Shin Ae bitch was the one who got a deal with Younghoon. She really can't leave Hwa alone, and now that she came back she's dangerous for me too. All because that dummy Hwa told her once we are dating. Pfft we? Like that will ever happen.

I got angry cause the plan is next:

-go out with Kevin and Jacob in a night club Shin Ae's father runs, she's working there on Sunday's so Sunday is the day of action
-go to her and talk with her about how she needs to leave Hwa for good, cause he doesn't love her anymore

Easy much?

It would be if she isn't a fucking psycho, she was diagnosed with mental problems along with bipolar behavior. Plus Hongjoong said she was a champ in taekwando.

But Wooyoung and San will be on the table near ours so they can watch it all.

Talking isn't going to help in this situation, so when I make her mad enough for her to hit me, Yeosang and his photography skills are going to kick in. Taking a picture of violence and sending it to a mental institution will put her in. No rich dad can pull her out.

But all sorts of shit can happen, she can kill me, her men can kill me, she can run away, she can hurt Keb or Cobbie. Seonghwa promised that nothing of that will be the case but of course I'm being sceptical...

"So are you in?" Hwa warmly asked with boys behind him patiently waiting.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"WOO-HO!" they were relieved.

"What should I say to Kevin and Jacob..." I asked worried.

"Free drinks?" Mingi blurted out.

"They will never fall for that"

.........

"WE'RE IN!!" Kevin and Jacob shouted happily.

"What? Your serious? Clubbing?" I was still in shock of them agreeing.

"What you're crazy, we sre party people for sure!" Kev said and shrugged.

"Yeah, Y/n just ask Juyeon and Sangyeon!" Jacob nodded proudly trying to seem manly but turned put more softer then ever.

"Hhaha okay I guess...."

"But it's on you!" Kevin assured.

"Of course Kev." I ruffled through his hair.

"Let's go people, exam results will be announced, quickly turtles c'mon!" Eric came and pulled us in the classroom, we all laughed and entered in.

...after 45 mins of the class...

"Y/n? Psst." I heard somone calling out for me.

Kevin, Jacob and I turned around to see Yeosang peeking through the doors signaling with his hand for me to come.