Dumb questions

"So YOU want to joint our theatre group too if I understood?" Hyunjae says finding an application.
"Yea so?" The older one said to him.
"Nothing it's just that I thought acting isn't your area..." Hyunjae looked away. Older one just sighed and snatched the application from his hands and signed it. "Easy. When can I start?" He proudly smirked. "Tomorrow is our rehearsal." Hyunjae said. "Okay, than see you tomorrow!" Older one was about to leave but Hyunjae stopped him:

"YAH IDIOT, SEONGHWAAA, I HAVEN'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT TIME?!" He yelled making the older who has occurred to be Park Seonghwa stop his tracks and turn to the younger. "When?" Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "10 a.m!" Hyunjae said clear. "What, that early!?" I'm sleeping in 10 a.m..." Seonghwa whined. "But I'll come!" He fixed his hair and left the room. Hyunjae sighed.

San's POV

"You did what?!" I yelled at my obviously stupid hyung.
"I applied." Seonghwa said laid back on our school bench on with closed eyes. "I can't believe you! Park fucking Seonghwa in the theatre group. Have you lost your mind? Did you hit your head? Did aliens-" I stopped. I snapped my fingers: "Aah, I know, it's cause of Y/n!" I laughed hard and he opened his eyes death staring at me. "Say that again?" "You joined our theatre group cause Y/n joined too, and you can't stand her with other men!" He sighs. "You know, I didn't kill you yesterday, but I'm feeling like killing you today!" I rolled my eyes "Here we go again, just face it man! You like her! We all know!" I raised my voice and he just stared. "I don't like her San. Why would I?" He said in a calm voice grabbing his stuff and walking away.
"Yea, you do that, run away from your problems like always! That's only good thing your at!" I yelled while watching him leave. I sighed and waited for my boy to come.

"Yo!" Wooyoung snapped me from my thoughts. "Something happened?" He said hugging me. I sighed "Yea, Seonghwa, he just doesn't want to admit that once in his life he is attached to some girl..." Wooyoung frowned "I know, but how did you got on that subject?" "He applied to the theatre group just after Y/n applied, weird much?" He sighed. "He just runs away from everything." Wooyoung added. I agree and nod.

Y/n POV

"Yo, Kev, Jacob, have you seen Hankyeon?" I say panting from running. They shook their head. "Should you try the lunch room?" Kevin said. "I went there first. "Hm, I don't know, I'm sorry!" Jacob smiles angelic. "It's okay." I sigh. "What do you need him for?" Kevin asks. "Well yesterday he didn't come to work, so I worked alone! I'm gonna kill him!" I answer. They nod. "Welp, gotta run, need to find that pig!" I say and run to the football field. It's the only remaining place I haven't looked up.
I was planning on going there cause there's no fucking chance he is here. Hankyeon is not the spot type, okay.

I came through the girls locker room to the main door of the football field. It was empty. Pftt, why did I even come here! Of course he ain't here...
I walk out and pass by the men's locker room doors. I hear giggles. I stopped my tracks and leaned on their door. I heard two voices. "You didn't have to bring all of your spring rolls." One of the male voices said. "It's no problem to share with you!" The second male voice said. I'd swear that the second one was Hankyeon's. It just I couldn't trust cause Hankyeon never, I say never ever shares his food. I shrugged my shoulders realizing it ain't him. Pfft, it almost got me. I straightened my back.

"Did you make these Hankyeon?" The male said. I widened my eyes. Yaaah, it is him, who is he meeting?!?!?!
"Yea, I made them yesterday." Hankyeon answered. So that's what he has done yesterday. Ehh.... but who is the other male whom he shares food with?

"Do you like it Sunwoo?" Hankyeon asks him. Sunwoo? Hmm, isn't that the guy I've met in the library. The one who swore he ain't gay? I widened my eyes even more, my jaw dropped. "Is Hankyeon gay?" I said to myself, then putting my hands on my mouth praying they didn't hear me. One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi... thank goodness, nothing happened. The didn't hear me. I decided it would be better if I go and give them privacy. The doors opened and I turned around.
"Y/n?? What are you doing here?" Hankyeon said frozen. "Hehe," I smiled awkwardly "I was just about to leave!" I try going but Hankyeon pulls my wrist inside the men's locker room. "Yah! I'm a woman!" I say defending myself. "It's just us." Hankyeon rolls his eyes "Why are you here for real?" He crosses his arms. "I was just-" "No lies, please!" "Ughh, I was looking for you, cause you didn't come to work yesterday..." I look to the floor. "So have you heard anything??" Sunwoo panickly asks. "Noou." "You ar lying again, aren't you?" Hankyeon says "Yeaa..." "So?" Sunwoo said. "Well...some of it. Yahh, Ju Hankyeon since when are you making food and sharing it with anybody? You never do that!!!" I yell at him and he rolls his eyes. "I share it only with my boyfriend." He says and I nearly faint. "A what now?" I ask. "Yah, idiot, why did you tell her she is going to tell the whole school, and then my team will know I'm gay, they will expel me and I won't be a leader anymore!!" Sunwoo stood up and stared walking left to right panicking. "Yah, okay, I might be surprised but I wouldn't ever say that to anyone, I promise." I say confident. Sunwoo relaxes. "To day I'll work double, so you don't need to come, okay?" Hankyeon said pushing me out of the locker room. I nod and he shuts the door. I sigh. Woahh. I look at my phone 10:00 a.m. Shitt, I'm late for the theatre group. I started running.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I had work to do!" I say smiling. I hold my knees and get air. "I'm fine now, thanks!" I say and sit next to Woojin. He smiles.

"Okay so we are waiting for another member." Hyunjae says and sighs.
"But everyone are here?" I say looking around. "He isn't." San points to the door revealing...Seonghwa? "What?" I say. "Hello teammates, I mean actor friends! I've come!" He proudly smirks looking straight to me. I widen my eyes. "He- he is a- new- member??" I widened my eyes. Hyunjae nods obviously not happy too. "Yes." He looks at Woojin. "You! Move!" He commands to him. "Why?" "Cuz I wanna sit there!" San rolls his eyes. "Seonghwa we are all equal here, no ranks and popularity matters." Hyunjae says rubbing his temples. "Fine, fine. I'll sit here than." Seonghwa raises both of his hands and sits across me. I roll my eyes.

"So we will do a romance play this year." We all clapped. "Main girls role will go to Y/n!" Hyunjae announces and they all clap. "Yay, thank you!" I bow.
"The main male role will be decided tomorrow on evaluation!" Hyunjae said and I nodded.
We did some improvising and read the scripts. "We're done for today, see you dudes tomorrow!"

"Yah! Idiot, where you going?" Seonghwa stopped me making me turn to him. "Home." I say and continue to walk ignoring his presence. "Okay then, come with me, I'll drive you!" He offers and I shake my head. "Hell no, thanks anyway." I roll my eyes. "You're so stubborn." "I have my reasons." I say fasting up my steps. "It's nice weather today, isn't it."  He follows me. "Yea, so?" I say looking up to the sky. "Nothing I only pointed it out."  Seonghwa shrugs his shoulders putting his hands in pockets. "Are you working today?" He asks. "No." I sigh. "Cool." He nods. I stoped and turned around "Okay, what is it, why are you suddenly so friendly around me?" I sway my hands. He looks confusingly. "I don't know what are you talking about?" He pouts and I sigh "Tsk, I am talking about, you suddenly joined acting group, you are asking me those questions, you lied about Bbang, you-"

He stepped closer making us 3cm apart. "Yah" I stuttered. "Stop asking me dumb questions, I hate that." He said and passed right next me. I was still in shock. I turned around and saw him walking to our masion entrance. "YAHH, LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN I DON'T KNOW THE LOCK!" He looked at me, smiled and closed the door shut. "YAHH, PARK SEONGHWA!!!!!" He waved and wnet inside the mansion. I sighed and stomped my feet "Ahh, what am I gonna do now!" I sat on the fence and called Bbang "Hey can you come pick me up, I can't come in my house." "Umm, fuck, I am in school." I sighed. "Mkay, then, sorry..." "I can like pick you up in an hour or two?" "It's fine, I'll find some way." "Hm, okay gotta go, bye!" Bye Bbang!" He hung up. I sighed. "Your boyfriend couldn't come?" I see Seonghwa on the other side. I roll my eyes. "Fuck off or let me in." "Gee, fine, sis!" He presses the password and they open. "Thanks." "Hehh, by the way the password is 8M1T." He rolls his eyes and comes in. I nod and get inside too.