Confused much

1...2...3... stop!

"H-hwa, what are you doing?" I whisper as he pulls out of the kiss. "Hwa? This is new, I like it."

"I didn't-"

"Shh." He smiles and leans in again "It's okay to kiss me back you know?" He says through the kiss.

"YAH PARK SEONGHWA, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? STOP KISSING THAT BITCH!" I hear the girl getting annoyed by his actions more and more. Seonghwa breaks the kiss and turns to her.

"Can't I kiss her?" Seonghwa playfully asked her.

"NO THE FUCK YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND!" She yells while looking at me possessive.

Seonghwa rolls his eyes and goes to her. "We broke up, two months ago, if your small brain can't take it, I'm going to make you suffer."

The girl was visibly shaking while a  tear streamed down her cheek.
"But Seongie- I still love you."

Seonghwa throws on his reasting face on "But I don't love you."

"Seongie, I made a mistake I'm sorry, I love you don't do this, we can be toghe-"

"Shin Ae, shut up, you better shut up when I'm calm." Seonghwa looks at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, but I changed-" she continues while tears kept falling.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP, WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER, YOU ARE SICK, ALL THE THINGS YOU DID ARE SICK, LET ME MAKE YOU SUFFER NOW!" Seonghwa yells out and turns aroud.

He pulls my hand. "Y/n, let's go, were going to practice somewhere out."

We are sitting on one of the benches in a park near our school.

"So w-what was that?" I slowly look up to Seonghwa who has his eyes closed, enjoying the sun.

"What was what?" He opens his eyes and glances over me.

"W-well, the kiss, and the girlfriend thing..." I put my head down.

"Aa, that, yea that was my ex..." he smiles awkwardly letting me see his perfectly white teeth.

"Ooh." I mouth.

"But we totally broke up two months ago, she is just a bit crazy, yea." He nods while scratching his neck.

"Ye, I heard." I frown my face a bit.

"Yea, she can't understand I don't like her anymore..." he sighs.

"Aa, but why did you kiss me..?" I ask.

"Um, the kiss was, um, reflexive?" He raises his brow and chuckles.

"You kissed me twice..." I breath out. "Well, you know, to make her stop talking." He gulps.

"Ahh, yes, I see..." I nod.

"That's why you told her that I'm your girlfriend." I say.

"That, umm, I guess?" He slowly turns to me like he was waiting for my respond.

"You guess?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Well, yea, you know, I guess I did it to get her away."

Seonghwa POV

"You guess?"

Well shit, what should I answer her.
To be honest I don't know why I said that, I don't know why I kissed her, and I definitely don't know why I kissed her again.

I gulp, starting to get sweaty.

"Well, yea, you know, I guess I did it to get her away."

Nice one, Seonghwa, nice one.

"Ah, I see." She frowns a bit. I was getting confused by it.

"Y/n, you okay?" She looks up to me.

"Ouh, yea definitely, I'm fine!" She smiles, but this smile seems more fake, more sadder.

"Are you sad?" I ask again and she shrugs it off.

"No, why would I be, haha, why-why do you ask, you are really different these days." She laughs.

I purse my lips "well, I don't know." She nods.

Silence.

The thing I hate the most.

Is Silence.

I should break it.

"Should we practice, right?" I question waiting her reaction.

"Um, yea, yes we should." She nods "What page?"

"Hmm, let's go with 27th." She nods and flips pages.

"Ouh the park scene?" She chuckles "We are in one." I laugh and nod.

I keep smiling like a idiot.

I just keep on looking at her while smiling.

"Hwa- I mean Seonghwa, your text."

Hwa, that's how she calls me, I like it.

"Seonghwa?" She asks again waving her script in front of me. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Ah, yes!" I try to read the text "Sorry, where are we?" I smile awkwardly.

"At: your eyes" She says.

Y/n POV

"At: your eyes" I answer him.

He is actually really soft. Yes he can be rude and all, but now he is nice.

He chuckled, he is cute when he smiles.

"Okay, so I'll continue!" He exclaimed.
And I nod.

"Your eyes are shinning so bright I don't need any light." He acted out and I totally fell for it.

I mean for his acting, not him, no.

"And your soft lips. I will miss them when I leave." He looks at my lips tracing over them with his thumb.

I clear my throat looking back at the text

"Then, then don't go, stay with me forever." I act my part feeling weird.

"I wish I could, I have to go...I will miss you." He gets closer and kisses my cheek and looks at my lips.

He leans and kisses my lips. I push him away panicky.

"PARK SEONGHWA THAT WASN'T IN THE SCRIPT!??!" I yell at him.

"I- I'm sorry I, confused...sorry?" He awkwardly looks at me.

I sigh.

Silence again.

I should break it, right?

"So we are acting good let's stop and go home it's getting late, but just one more practice and that's it, right?" I say.

"Ouh, yea, we should. I agree." He nods, takes his backpack and gets up.

"You goin'?" He asks glancing over his shoulder.

"Ah, yea, lets me put the script back."
I hurriedly shove it in my bag and run to Seonghwa.

I walk next to him. He's like a figure.

Figure I began to like.