Ch 4:First Time

I sat there on one of the stools at the bar.

Kurogiri was cleaning or whatever.

Toga was outside doing I don't know what.

Dabi was in his room doing I don't know what.

Shigaraki was probably making out with a toaster.

And I?I was worried.

I won't be able to see Shoto!!!Plus,my Shoto might be very worried about me!He is probably freaking out!

A sudden image of Uraraka popped in my head of her love confession and her crying.

Wimp.

Who will ever like a girl like her.Sure she's cute and all but she's a cry baby and a little bit-

"Izuku.Tell me,what were you doing at the Sports Festival?"

Kurogiri just can't stop questioning me...

"I went to see someone perform."

"Who."

"Someone."

"Izuku..."

" 'Kurogiri-Kun'...I promise i just went to see someone perform...' "I tired imitating Togas little bitchy voice.

"Tell me who the person was or I'm not letting you go outside toda-"

"Shoto!Shoto Todoroki(I know last names go first but for the sake of sake let's just go with the flow.)"

"Todoroki?The one with two quirks that is in U.A?"

"Y-yes..."

"Okay.You can leave now."

"REALLY?!?!THANKS KUROGIRI-KUN!!!"

I boogey my self outside and ran to U.A's dorms.

Time skip to dorms

I was panting heavily.Im really getting out of shape...Hiuf...I starred up at 1-A's dorms.

I don't want to climb the dam building agai-

"Deku?!"

I turned towards the voice and saw Iida running towards with a confused and shocked face.

He starred at me and adjusted his glasses.

"Deku!!!It really is you!!!What happened to you?Where did you go?"

"Long story...."Crap...I didn't want all these people knowing I was here.

"Deku!!!"I heard someone else yelling my name and saw it was Uraraka.She had her arm that I gripped banded up.She seemed to of cried a lot since she had bags under her eyes and tears drying up on her cheeks.

She ran up to me and bowed down.The fuc-!?

"I'm so sorry Izuku!!!It was wrong of me to slap you!!!"

"Stand up."She obediently stood up and locked eyes with me.

"It's alright.Its fine..."I walked away towards the entrance seeing as how everyone now knew I was here.Might as well casually go in as if everything's normal.

I opened up the door to see the class sitting on sofas.Some were talking while others reading while others sleeping.

Nowhere to see my Shoto....He must be in his dorm...I walked up the stairs to Shoto's dorm.

Surprisingly no one noticed my presence.

I arrived at his dorm and saw it was opened up.I peeked in to see everything pith black.