Ch 9:Fight/Love

I yawned as I let my legs hand on the side of the building.

Us villains were staring at the school named U.A.

We are planning to attack it at sunrise,steeling some quirks in the way which was our true purpose for the attack.

We let Shoto-Kun leave towards U.A,in one condition;tell no one about our surprise attack.

I really didn't know if he actually will follow or condition but I didn't care if he did or didn't.

Shiga-San kept on scratching his neck.The noise by second was becoming more annoyinger.

"Shiga-San...no.Just Stop.Its to early for that..."I let out a yawn as I kept ont staring at the school.

"Early for what?!Im fine!!!Yeah I am!"

"Yeah sure..."I sighed in boredom as I kept on staring at the school.

"Hi Deku-Kun!!!"

"Shut up...."

"Huh?!?!Why!!??!We're best friends!!!Aren't we?!!!"

"I have no idea if you're asking a question or just screaming out random words."

"What's wrong,Deku-Kun?"

"It's just that...Since we're villains,can we take what we want then?"

"Hmmmm...Ya!!!!"

"Why?"

"Cause we're villains!!!"

"Why?"

"Just because!!!"

"Why am I even asking you about this...?"

"Look,I may look stupid,annoying and a bitch to you but...I'm actually quite wise...so..If you so want that boy,why not kidnap him?!"

"Cause I love him!I don't want to like rape him or something....Okay I do!But not rape...more like..."

"Sex!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TOGA!!!"

"But it's the truth!"

"Okay fine!!!"

"Ya know what that's called?!"

"What...?"

"Puberty!"

"Ugh..."

"Really!Look I'm telling you!!!Kidnap him and inject this random syringe that I found in my pocket!!!"

"You...have problems."I looked back at the school to see the sun starting to rise...the rays of yellow hitting me as well as a refreshing yet warm breeze..

"The Nomus shall start appearing any minute now.Lets go.Kurogiri!"A sudden warp appeared to my side as I saw Shiga-San enter it as well as Toga.

Goodness...I'm really tired for this bullshit...

Time skip at school and Nomus there and attacking and blood and screams and you get the idea y'all

I was currently fighting with weed-hair girl.

She had vines as hair.I swear she wanted to wip me!

A vine went right towards my head but I grabbed it and use the quirk I secretly got from Shiga-San...

The vine quickly turned rusty and started to turn to dust,as well as the rest of her vines on her hair till there was...nothing?

I didn't go to bad with these twirps cause we just got send here for quirks,not murders.