Ch 14:Soon...

3rd persons P.O.V...

"Hey Izu-Kun?Why are you drinking?You did that even though you're a villain you will never drink cause your underage."

"Does it look like I care?!"

"Ugh!!!Im talking to you kindly!!!Hmph!!!Don't talk to me now!!!"

"In any second you will turn towards me and ask me why I'm getting drunk...1...2...3."

"By the way Izu-Kun,Why are you getting drunk?!!!"

"Mommy issues."

"Sounds reasonable!!!Can I have...!"

"No!Mine!Go serve your ow-"

"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING WHEN YOU'RE UNDERAGE IZUKU MIDORIYA?!?!"

"Ugh...Kiri...you don't care if I kill someone and rip their flesh off with my bare hands but you do care when I'm drinking and yet underage...?"

"OF COURSE!!!"

"Well Kiri,I'm just trying to clear my head and forget about what happens today..."

"What happened Izu-Kun!!!?"

"I already told you Toga that I had Mommy Issues."

"Izuku."

"Yeah Kiri?"

"Put that drink down and go to your room this instant!"

"Uh no."

"IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"

"Kurogiri -"

"What's all the yelling about?"

"Dabi-Kun!!!!"

"Shut up Toga.No one talked to you."

"Oh...aw...."

"Well stitch bitch,'mom' wants me to stop drinking and go to sleep and-"

"Wait,your drinking?"

"No duh.Iz you blind?"

"Dude,seriously.You should stop drinking and go to sleep or you might pass out in a very awkward position.And seeing as this is your first time drinking you might-"

"Me?Pass our?Oh please!Not for nothing I'm a villa-"

He passed out.

Toga wanted to cut off his hair while he was passed out with a life she so causally had.

But Kurogiri instead warped her away to her room.Kurogiri and Dabi carried the drunk Izuku to his room and threw him into his room without even checking if they threw him successfully on his bed.

The next day...

"Ugh...What the..heck...What the fuck am I doing on the floor...?"

As Izuku stood up from the floor he felt a sharp pain in his head.

He grunted as he pressed on his head and walked towards his bathroom and splashed water on his face.

"Holy...I have bags under my eyes!My skin is getting mistreated!!!I wonder how Shoto keeps his skin so smooth....I should ask him today...Do I have any missi-?"

"HEY DEKU YOU HAVE A MISSION TODAY!!!!"Yelled a very obnoxious voice from downstairs.My guess is that it's Dabi who just spoke.

"SHUT THE-!!!

Great...a mission...TELL TOGA TO DO IT,STITCH BITCH!!!!!"

My guess was right!

"SHE HAS ANOTHER MISSION TODAY,DRUNK KID!!!!!"