Ch 6:Sick

"Blood?What blood?I see no blood here."I started talking in my stupid Deku voice as I was saying how there was no blood.

Mr.Stain seemed very serious as he stared at me with nothing but rage and...rage...

"By the way,I don't want you as my mentor,Stain-Chan."

"Do you think I want you as my apprentice,heck no."

"Now now you two,try to get along!It will only be for a year,until you make your debut to the world,Izuku."

"Hiuf...well...what's the first lesson Stain-Chan?"

"Hehe...follow me..."

Time skip to outside and some other bloody stuff

Turns out it wasn't only Toga who had a killing kink...Stain-Chan also had one.

I was just there on the floor writing on my little book about quirks and stuff as Stain just slaughtered and played around with a man.

I saw as he first told the man how the only true hero is All Might and yatta yatta.Later how he literally crushed the dudes leg..I knew that cause I very clearly heard the cracking of bones..the the stab in the chest as the man staggered to get away but failed as he talked to the ground...his blood rolling outside from him to the cold floor.

I wasn't able to get precise details on his work so I nudged the body sometimes...other times I poked his hands and his unblinking eyes...At the end I only got his gender,height,weight,and and estimated quirk.

"Ya know Stain-Chan...I just wasted paper cause you didn't let me see the dudes quirk.I just killed a tree!!!"

"Since when are Villains worried about killing trees?"

"Well...I personally-"

I felt a breeze that carried and aura of someone very familiar...cold yet hot...Shoto...

All for One is my quirk.But,it works differently to me.I only have to take a sample of the blood and not having the need to kill said person,but,not killing that person makes you know where they are,smell them and...feel them.

Forgot about that.

"S-Stain...um...I have to go do something..."'

"What's that something?"

"I got to go and ....by Donuts!!!!Yeah!"

"-_-"

"Hehe..."

"Fine kid.It ain't my problem if your 'Dad' gets mad at you."

"My dad hah!He will never be mad at me!"

"Later kid."And just like that,Stain-Chan literally jumped and reached the roof of a building and started jumping around the building.Sometime he reminds of TMNT...

Anyway,now I gotta go see my Shoto!

Time skip to Dorms

I had finally infiltrated the dorms and had to take down a couple of cameras and teachers.

One of them managed to punch my in the jaw and it hurt like hell!I mean they were big dudes...they were big scary dudes....

Never mind that,now time to walk in the dark cause it was pitch black.I heard someone crying in the corner but I didn't mind that.

I walked upstairs all the way to my Shoto's dorm and was very wondering what to do,do I just knock or smash open the door.

I stirred around the knob to see that the door was unlocked.I pressed my ears against the door to hear some whimpering.Then some exhales of air...