A Life Sized Chess Battle! Battle of the Kings?

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been two days since we had that fantastic dinner and suprisingly, nothing bad has happened, Ciel and I have been at peace. Right now, Ciel and I are sitting in the office, doing paperwork work. I'm calculating the reasoning behind why our income rate has come up and I figure it out. I look at Ciel, but get distracted by his facial features 'he really is handsome'. I stare at him a little longer until he caught on to me looking at him. I blush and turn away. I regain my composure and look back at him. "H-hey Ciel, take a look at this, factoring in time and the shops sale rates, I've deducted that they are the reason for the sudden increase in sales rates, I say we team up with shops that sell similar merchandise yearly and we should go up some more"

He takes a look at my calculations and says "looks about right, I'll look into finding similar franchises."  Suddenly Sebastian comes through the door with our morning tea. " Milk tea for Milady and Earl gray for the young lord" he sets the tea im front of us. "By the way young master, you've seemed to acquire another letter. You've been quite popular recently, haven't you?" Sebastian chuckles and then leaves the room. Ciel reads the sender's name a goes wide eyed, he then opens the letter. He reads through it, sighs and begins to speak, "It's another challenge letter, this time we may both attend, he wants to know which butler is more powerful, we'll leave at once" and with that we set off to Trancy Manor

(At Trancy Manor)

"Welcome guest! Right this way! We're going to have soo much fun" Alois giggles as he leads us to the back of the estate. "(Y/N)! I glad you came again! You must have missed me~~ Come on, Come on, let's dance once more!" He spins me around and lets go of my hand "Olay!" Ciel looks irritated, but I let it slide. "Now, shall havea snack first?, Let's start with some food. CLAUDE MAKE ME SOMETHING GOOD AND DON'T LOSE TO THE PHANTOMHIVE BUTLER" He shouts to his butler. "Sebastian, don't lose to the Trancy butler, make something only a Phantomhive butler could make" and with that the battle begins.
Sebastian and Claude start cooking at rapid speeds. Then, Claude flicks some food at Sebastian. "Goodness me, I'm sorry, my hand slipped". Though he didn't show it, the irritated Sebastian flicked food at Claude "I see what you mean, these utensils must be low in quality if I don't say" both now irritated start throwing food at each other, not to make a mess, no, but instead, beautiful works of art on each others side. They then come towards Ciel, Alois, and I and hand us our food to taste. Sebastian's meal tastes as wonderful as usual.

"Okay! Fantastic! Now for the real battle!" The two then begin to fight.
'This battle clearly isn't fair! It's five to one!' I think, furious. Sebastian holding his ground for a little while slips up and Claude is beginning to have the advantage. Alois smirks "Hey Ciel, guess what? I have something to show you! This battles getting boring, why don't come with me, I guarantee you'll find what I have to show you, interesting". Ciel looks suspicious but goes any way, believing that he could have bested Alois at any moment in time. I follow the pair into a large room with books that is almost completely bare in the middle. "So what is it that you wanted to show me?" He says looking around. "Oops I lied" Alois says laughing "But since we're here, how about we duel? You and me, Ciel. And after we finish I guarentee that the girl will be mine".
Ciel and I look at each other in shock, I'm the first to speak up "It was you!? You brainwashed that man!? How horrible" "But it was hilarious! You should've have seen your faces!! Priceless! Now how about that duel Ciel, after all, only the strongest can watch over our prized (Y/N)". Ciel's fuming at this point, he's angry. "Alois! Your little games have gone on for too long! It's time I end this! I will end you!" Alois smirks "Fantastic! So I fight to the death is it? Then a sword battle! You see those swords on the wall? Go ahead! Pick one. And I'll get the other". Ciel storms over to the wall "Ciel! Don't fall for it! Please, just ignore him, let's go get Sebastian and head out" I beg, desperately not wanting him to do this, I hold on to his hand tightly, but he yanks it out my grip, ignores me and heads for the wall. He observed both carefully and made is pick. "C-ciel, come on, don't be like that, please, can we just go home?"

Once again, he ignores me. "Alright" Alois said taking the other sword off the wall "Let's begin". Fuming with anger, Ciel launches himself at Alois, but Alois dodges. Ciel does it a couple more times and like before, Alois dodges all of them. "Don't make this boring Ciel, come at me!" As Ciel lunged forward Alois did the same, Ciel missing and Alois scratching his cheek "CIEL!! BE CAREFUL" I say, on the verge of crying, they head upstairs 
exchanging hits to the sword. Alois suddenly, pushes Ciel with the back of his sword off of the railing. "CIEL!" knowing something bad was going to happen I think in a panic 'think, think! How do I help him!? ..... The carriage! The bow in the carriage!'  I run, I run as fast as my legs can carry me. Fumbling with the bow and arrows I head back. When I return, I see that Ciel's hand is bleeding from holding the sword, preventing it was striking his head. Alois is on top of him "This is it Ciel, this is where you die!" Alois strikes but not before Ciel says with a smirk "Yes, this is the end". Scared I aim for Alois's head with my bow, and before I knew it, the battle ended....

A/N It's a cliffhanger! How wonderful! See you later!