The End Part 2 of 2

Ciel's POV

   It's dark. I'm cold, yet I feel at peace. A clung to the source radiating heat as my conscious stirred awake. "Good Morning young master". It looked about to find it was Sebastian who spoke. His hands clutched oars. I look down by my side to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully, clinging to me. If I tired to pry her off, it wouldn't have worked. She clung to me as if I were going to fly away. I didn't mind it though. It made me feel reassured. I look about some more to see nothing in the distance due to the thick fog. I try to recall what had happened and then it hit me.

~Flashback, Within Ciel's Mind~

   I was chained with my own subconscious, beaten, but not beaten. Alois sat before me. He stood up and sat before me criss cross. He snapped his fingers and the chain pinning me down disappeared. He began to cry, but his smug smile remand on his face "ha.. Ha Ha.." He began only to start cackling as if he heard the funniest joke in the world "What is it that you have that I don't? Why..  can't I receive the same love as you or her... What makes YOU so deserving of love!? That's all I've ever wanted, ha, ha... I ASKED FOR NOTHING MORE! I'd choose to have love for a second then spend eternity down below every single time!! So why..? What did I ever do?!" He began to sob in front of me with his face in his palms. Then he looked up, wide eyed, having a revelation.

   "I get it now... I understand... The reason I do have love is because... I've never given it, isn't it... But you on the other hand, have given your entire heart, entire being, and life for the one you love... and in return got the same... Hey Ciel... Is it too late for me to change... is it too late for me to do the right thing? No need to answer... I already know...  Take care of her will you? I'll give you eternity". With that Alois snapped his fingers again and I couldn't see a thing.

~ End of Flashback ~

   "Young Master, you must've think so hard about it, especially since you've just woken up." Sebastian sighed "Afterall, I have all of eternity to tell you about it... The both of you won't be going anywhere and neither can I". We passed through a field of Lilies that had red flowers on top. I  shook my head and shivered, still damp and cold. I looked down to see (Y/N) Shivering as well. I picked her up and put my arm around her. I held her close, not wanting to ever let go again. We sat together like this until she began to wake up. "C-Ciel?" She was shivering, but she smiled faintly. I couldn't contain myself. I pulled her closer to my face and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and I felt her smile against my lips. " (Y/N), I love you" she smiled at me "I know, but I love you more". "Ahem, young master, mistress, if I may, we've arrived back at the manor. I am looking forward to serving you two". (Y/N) looked confused until she gained into my eye. She took off ny eye patch to reveal both were red and one still bore the contract symbol. I looked into her to see they had also turned green. She'd turned into a reaper and I a demon. It made sense since she had spiritual connections with her bow and I bore a contract. It didn't matter though. "Oh I understand now" she said in realization.

     We stood in front of the manor doors  "But what do we do nows?" (Y/N) said confused. I took her by the hands and looked her in the face. "We're home, and we've got eternity in front of us". I kneeled down before her and took the ring off my thumb. "I know it's the wrong finger and the timing couldn't be more terrible, but if I don't do it now, I will regret it. This ring may not be traditional, but contains my soul and my everything but... everything is not anything if it is not with you... Will you do my the honor" The fog covered up my face that was ablaze. "Of course, is that even a question?" I placed the ring onto her and she leaped on me, giving me another kiss. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

   Wherever entirely may take us, it'll be okay because we have one another. Let it be into the ground or far from earth, hand and hand we face any challenge.