Blissful morning

As the sun dawned upon the love birds,Nandini started to wake only to find Manik totally lying over her and sleeping like a baby with his head in her crook of the neck. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She was rufffling his hair and caressing his face.she wanted him to sleep for as long as possible as she knew that he won't rest even a bit during the day. Soon,after an hour,Manik started waking up and nuzzled into her neck and kissed her there. He opened his eyes to witness a smiling Nandini looking at him,he sighed deeply and fused his lips with her. He bit her lip and entered her mouth tasting every corner. Breathless,they broke apart and "good morning shonaa". Nandu smiled and said "good morning mani". They both laid there cuddling together. Nandini was laying on top of him. She was playing with his black thread,she nuzzled into her neck and yawned cutely. "Mera baby sleepy hai?" Manik asked caressing her hair. She just hummed lazily. It was Sunday. That meant no college for Nandini. But she knew that Manik eventually had to leave because of her brother. She pouted sadly and Manik kissed it immensely and "kya hua Jaan....why are you sad?". She looked up at him and "Mani...app thodi der Mai chale jaoge....mujhe appke pass rehna hai....sirf appke pass." He sighed and kissed her hair and "meko bhi meri Jaan ke pass rehna hai...kya kare ab...aapke bhai haina" he said sarcastically. She pouted and looked at him"mere bhaiya me baareme kuch na bolain app...huh..." And she turned her back towards him. "Uffffff... Shona...gussa na hoo...I was just kidding meri Jaan". "Mani aap aur bhai please yeh sab chord do na... please I can't see you both fighting". Manik turned angry "NANDINI...aaj bol diya phir kabhi nahi bolna". He got up from the bed and started getting ready. She hurriedly got up,wore her choli. "Mani,baat toh sunee...Mani...." And he left through the window. She sighed and went to get ready. She came out wearing a wearing a black ghagra with backless choli. She went down and Abhimanyu. "Good morning bhai" she said hugging him. "Good morning bhai ki Jaan". They sat and had their breakfast. "Wohh...bhai...kya Mai aaj thori der Navya ke ghar jaa skti hu? Shaam tak aajaungi." She asked timidly being scared of his brother's anger. "Nandu!". "Bhai please,mere exams bhi katm hai". She said cutely. "Acha jaa theek hai,dhyaan rakhio." She smiled hugely and "thankyou bhaiii". And ran out taking her bag. She sat in her car and drive out,on her way she called navya, "navu agar bhai call kare toh bol dena tere saath hu".
Navya "hey Bhagwan,Nandu tu Manik se Milne jaa rhi hai...teko pta haina kitni problem ho skti hai..-". Nandini intrupted her saying "navu,shhh byeee". She hung up and drove to manik's adda. She parked her car in the bushes and and covered herself with a stole. She called cabir and started walking towards the place "bhaiyu,Mai aagyi huuuuuuuu,app pls aajao bahar. Cabir who was having juice spiller it and "WHAT,CHOTTI TU YAHA KYA KAR RAHI HAIIII!". She slapped her forehead and "bhai,chillao mattt". Cabir moved to a corner and "chotti,tera rakshash tujhe kha khayega aur meri chitta jala dega". "bhaiii,pleashhhh mele liyee". Cabir huffed and "ughhhh acha ruk mai aata hu." He came back to dining and Manik said "kya hua cabir?". He looked at him,"kuch nahi mai Aya,koi parcel Aya hai."
"Parcel Abhi? Important hai?".
Cabir smiled inwardly and "ha bhai bahaut,Mai Aya". He went out and hugged Nandini tightly,"theek hai?". She hugged him and "ha bhai,par Mera monster nahi hai". He chuckled and and said "hojayega ab,chal aaja". He sneaked her into manik's room and she hid in the closet. He went to the dining area and "Manik,woh file Dena, Mehra's waali."
"Ha Ruk laya"
He entered his room only to witness Nandu standing in front of the mirror combing her hair with her back exposed. Her choli barely had anything at the back. "tummmmmmm!"
"Hayee mani aap aagyeee,kabse wait kar rhi hu!" She moved and kissed his cheeks and pecked his lips. Manik came out of shock and pinned her tu the wall "are you out of your fucking mind,mrs Malhotra?". She blushed profusely making him confused and"kya,smile kya kar rahi ho". She hid her face in his chest and hugged him from the waist. He held her by the shoulders and"Nandini,what are you doing here, you know kitna dangerous hai,Mai mafiaa hu. Aur yeh kya pehna hai? Pagal hogyi ho" he shouted. She had tears in her eyes and went to the mirror and took her shawl and bag she wrapped it around her head and was going. "Where the f*** do you think you're going,answer me damnit." He grabbed her waist digging his nails into it. She hissed and said "aapse matlab,app ko sirf gussa aur chillana aata hai,durr hatiye,pass aye toh Goli mar dungi".
He widened his eyes in shock and "Jaan...woh..mai...umm...sorry".
"Mujhe appki sorry nahi chahiye,chorre mujhe app,ek toh appke liye bhai se jhooth bol kar aayi,cabir bhai Ko tang Kara,Navya Ko convince Kara aur app mujh par chillate hai! How dare you Manik Malhotra.! Aajse mujhe baa-" and she was shut by his lips,he was kissing her like no tomorrow,he bit her lower lip asking for entrance,but she didn't budge. He got pissed and bit her lip harder making her lip bleed. She still didn't respond and he got frustrated. "Why the hell aren't you kissing me back!" She looked at him and " MERI MARZI!" this angered him more and "NANDINI".
"Chillaye mat,thappad mar dungi,bacche hai smajh Nahi aata ek Baar Mai".
He chuckled and "Tum mujhe,mafia king Ko thappad marogi?"
"Mai bhi maafia ki behan hu,zyada bane mat".
He sighed and hugged her by the waist and "Mera baccha,gussa mat ho,I'm sorry jaan. Tum aise yaha agyi,bolna chahiye tha na,kuch hojata toh?".
"Mani I'm not a kid please,aur maine bhai Ko bola na,app tension na leeee"
He cupped her face and "kaisa na lu tension ek tum hi toh meri,mujhe maaf kardo meri jaan,I'm so sorry baby". She hugged him and "itssshh okiii,I lobe you moleeee". He pecked her lips. "acha yaha kya kar rhi ho,hmm". She started playing with his buttons and "woh...subah aap gussa hogye toh...".
"Toh? Yaha aagyi uthkr? Shona,meri baat suno, please aise phir nhi krna,you know na it's dangerous. You're my rival's sister baccha. Tum smajh rhi ho na?" He asked cupping her cheeks. "Ji Mani..." She got sad and Manik knew it. He hugged her and said "waise ab kya plan hai ?"
"Matlab,now that you've come,we shouldn't waste time haina?
She blushed and hugged him tighter.