Her possessive monster

"Maniiiiii,kya hai,app mujhe aise kaise utha kar laye,woh bhi maa ke samne. Pagal ho-" she was shut as she found herself pinned to wall and his body pressed with her. She shivered and "Mani,app."
"CHUP! EK LAFAZ AUR NA SUNU MAI NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA, MANA KIYA THA NA KI YEH PEHNKR BAHAR NA JAO,KYU GYI BOLO. SMAJH NAHI AATA TUMHE, HUMESHA APNI MAN MARZI KARTI HO...FOR GOD'S SAKE GROW THE FUCK UP" he yelled at her digging his nails in her waist. Nandini was astounded,Manik never spoke to her this rudely,she stared crying immediately. "ab kyu ro rhi ho,leave Nandini,RIGHT NOW. I'll ask cabir to drop you and FUCKING change." saying so he left the room. She was crying badly and went to change. Her eyes were red and swollen,she went to cabir who was waiting for her. "Bhai chale?" Seeing her devasted form cabir cupped her face and "chotti bacha kya hua,bol bhai ko. Tere monster ne kuch Kiya,mai Abhi dekhta hu"
"Bhai, nahi. Mmm-ujh-e gggha-aar jaa-jaa na ha-hai." Cabir took her home. She went to her room and locked herself,Abhi saw her and ran behind her. "Shona,mera bacha kya hua,darwaza khol. Meri Jaan you're scaring me,bol bhai Ko beta." She didn't budge and continued crying. Abhi got very tensed and "beta, please khol darwaza,bhai hai tere saath kya hua ha,? Kisine kuch bola mere bache Ko?" She was sobbing and Abhi could hear it and wanted to kill himself. He immediately called navya and "navya, Nandu Ko kya hua,woh rote huye aayi andar. Btao mujhe Mai uda dunga uss Insaan Ko" Navya shook her head and "bhai mai aarhi hu". She reached nandini's house and asked Abhi to get the spare keys, they opened the door only to see nandini sitting there in the corner crying hysterically. Abhi went to her and picked her up,and "mera bacha kya hua,bol please. You're scaring me beta" she just continued crying and hugged him. Navya looked at her and understood everything and "bhai, woh isska project due hai kal,aur issne nahi Kiya. So tension mai sar Dard ho rha hai iska" Abhi looked at her and "ha bacha? Itni so baat,tera bhai haina tu tension na le" and kissed her forehead. "Bh-aai" Abhi held her closer and "ha bhai ki jaan" she sniffed cutely and "thankyou,I love you,app mere saath hamesha rahoge na?"
Abhi had tears in her eyes and "ha meri Jaan,mera wada hai tujhse,tu please mat roo beta" she smiled and hugged him tightly. "Acha tu baith Mai tere liye khana lata hu" and he went. Navya looked at her "jhagra karke aayi usse?" She hugged her and told her everything. Navya was shooked and "Nandu,tu tension na le. Tujhe pta haina tera monster kitna possessive hai"
"Nahi navu mai baat nahi karungi unse"
"Acha theek hai"
Abhi comes and feeds her and tucks her to bed.
It was midnight and Manik sat there drinking. Niyonika came and "bacha kya hua meri Jaan,aur nandini kab gyi" and that was it he remembered everything "oh freak maaa,I have to go I'll be back soon,love you"